Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• official graffiti remover

Re: Here We Go With Yet ANOTHER Radiobarry Trip Report (Picture Heavy, of course!)

Quote Originally Posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
    Hey ... I was born in 1974! Great report so far!

ditto and ditto!
    The hard part living 2 miles from Angel Stadium, 4 miles from DLR is deciding what to do next.

Most recent visits:
    Sun 6/3/2007 (DLP)
    Thu 4/26/2007 (DCA)

Re: Here We Go With Yet ANOTHER Radiobarry Trip Report (Picture Heavy, of course!)

Great report and pictures Barry! I can't wait to see the rest!

Talking Re: Here We Go With Yet ANOTHER Radiobarry Trip Report (Picture Heavy, of course!)

Great pictures and report, glad we had the chance to meet on Sunday. We are looking fwd to meeting more MICECHATTERS on our next trip
    davnat

• Premium Youngling and

great pics barry!

• is on the rocks

Oooh, a Radiobarry TR!

It was so nice to finally meet you this past Sunday!
    She did it!

• Main Gypsy

Awesome report so far!

I love all of your pictures and can't wait to see the rest.

Hopefully someday soon we will be able to hang out with you

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Fantastic!! Your usual fab trip report and picture recap! So glad you were able to make it down again!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Banned User

Awesome TR!

Awesome photos, I can't wait to see the one's to come.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

such fun to read as always Barry!
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

• MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Always watching...

It was great seeing you and spending a little time with you Barry. I always feel like such a celebrity around you! Great trip report, as always...your clever commentary is always fun to read and great pictures too.

• Popular Princess

wonderful TR! such a fun read and such great pics to look at! thanx for sharing!
    I'd rather be at Disneyland

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • State sponsored cyclist

Quote Originally Posted by Dave chelstowski View Post
    born in 49 and our music rules still today
    I, too, am a '49er and was not quite 6 when I first went to Disneyland.

Enjoying your report, Barry.
    Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
    2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
    2014 so far: 6956 miles, 398,000 feet

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

In the words of country singer Lorrie Morgan...

Except for Monday which was never good anyway
    Tuesday I get a little sideways
    Wednesday I feel better just for spite
    Thursday and Friday take too long
    Before I knew it,Saturday's gone
    But it's Sunday now you can bet that I'm alright
    But this was no ordinary Sunday...this was the Sunday of the Church Of Walt Sunrise Service...complete with really good cheese, donuts, pocky, and chocolate covered coffee beans among other items of note!

After folks were finished "Pooh-Poohing", we headed for our favorite New Orleans Square area attractions. It was, probably, about 10:30 by this time. To me it felt like the middle of the afternoon. I was ready for a nap...and believe it or not...and this was a first for me...I almost fell asleep on Pirates! (We basically walked on the ride, and our boat seemed to be moving as slowly as I can remember.)

After the Haunted Mansion, some of us made our way to the hub for the 11AM version of the "Noon" meet.

On the way, I finally had the chance to capture the whirling dervish (sp??) that is Max and Belle's Mom...to say nothing of Max and Belle...

Ooh wait...on the left...TikiRoomLiz's cool Tiki Room dress, partially pictured this time!

So after the 11AM meet, I wandered about in search of the Nurses Day pin that Kathleen asked me to buy for her...I went to the place in Adventureland. Looked at the trader place at the Pavillion. Went to the "Little Green Men" store which I was told was the be-all and end-all place for pins. A lady there told me that no such pin existed, which I knew wasn't true but smiled nicely anyway since by then....It was FINALLY ALMOST NOON!
    (I so wanted to stay for the "official" meet. For a while I thought noon was never coming. )

It's always nice to see one of the first and best MC photo reporters (and just plain nice person), CrazyLegs!!!

And she had a birthday button, too - since it was "Earth Day" she got a button to celebrate the birthday of our dear, sweet, often troubled planet.

As mentioned earlier, Judimouse suffered an injury near the Pooh attraction that put her on wheels. Well, CL and JM joined forces at the hub...

And among the best and the brightest of MC photographers joining us that day - Darkbeer, along with Deogee's Mom...

And Hollywood 1939 (Jack), joined by Superstacie who I enjoyed meeting very much, and Justjohn, and someone on the far left who needs no introduction. A good thing because I honestly don't know that person's name - sorry

And look who else is here! Wolffy, one of the all-time great MiceChatters, made it in time for the Noon meet! Apparently, she greeted the news that some of us had been there for over six hours already with some suspicion...

Meantime Almandot was holding court and apparently telling some of his best stories...

And while yes, I am a charter member of the Villains Fan fan club, I'm a aerinpegadrak fan as well...she has a smile that lights up two theme parks at once!

Sorry to catch you with the eyes closed, aerin - but this was my best shot of you - and I like to have aerinpegadrak and VF pics in my TR's...guess I'm just funny that way!

One of the highlights of my day was to meet spidergirrrl for the first time. She's a lot of fun to be around, has a great personality, and apparently is good with hair too!

So okay, which one here is Goofy?

Seems to me it's a toss-up...

Here's MC newcomer Dave C (born in 49, remember?) and his wife...

All in all, it was a great, if indeed out of the ordinary, MiceChat day. But, then agasin, when have we ever known any MiceChat day to be...ordinary.

Again, thanks to all of you for peeking in...

And again, thanks for all your kind comments and your patience with me in finishing this report. One thing is certain...after the Sunrise meet of April 22...

... "will never be quite the same"...

Sunday morning, up with the lark
    I think I'll take a walk in the park
    Hey, hey, hey, it's a beautiful day
    I've got someone waiting for me
    And when I see her I know that she'll say
    Hey, hey, hey, it's a beautiful day

Ha, ha, ha, beautiful Sunday
    This is my, my, my, beautiful day...
    My report is now finished.

THE "HAIR"

--Barry

• Senior Minion

This was a very fun report Barry! It was a great time indeed ... so when are we doing this again!?!?!?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast