• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Talking Which Disneyland Ride Do You Find Yourself Taking The Most/Least Pictures Of?

After looking at my photos I think I took way too many photos of It's A Small World. I'm shocked that was the most photographed ride at Disneyland that I took photos of.

I love Alice In Wonderland and should have taken more photos of it.

The least photographed ride at Disneyland for me was Gadget's Go Coaster. I think I only got one. But I did get a video of it to show some family members how short the ride was.

What about you? Which Disneyland Ride Do You Find Yourself Taking The Most/Least Pictures Of?
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• Fighter Pilot

Re: Which Disneyland Ride Do You Find Yourself Taking The Most/Least Pictures Of?

I actually don't take pictures of the rides, only of our crew, I just think if I want a pic of a ride I search google and usually find what I'm looking for

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

Re: Which Disneyland Ride Do You Find Yourself Taking The Most/Least Pictures Of?

seems like i take the most photos of The Haunted Mansion and The Matterhorn. The Haunted mansion because its the ride my husband and i love the most, we could ride it over and over and over and over (and sometimes do! lol), but i just love the way The Matterhorn looks against the sky and love getting shots of it from all different parts of the park.
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

• Banned User

I take tons of pictures on many rides, but, I least photograph Splash Mtn. for some reason! And, I LOVE it!!

• Christmastime for Rocker

Blog Entries

I've found myself taking pictures of Roger Rabbit's CarToon Spin quite a bit lately.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

Casey Jr the most!!
    I don't really take pics if rides.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Silent Lucidity

DL - Splash Mtn

DCA - Screamin

• Circle of Ancients

I have taken most my pictures on the Dark Rides in Fantasyland. Most of the pictures come out well. I have never taken a photo in the sacred Haunted Mansion. The flash that comes off of my camera is way too distracting and would ruin the effects, plus our Ghost Host says "No flash photography... please". I would never disobey Paul Frees.

• Me and Tommy Kirk

I find myself taking lots of pictures on Storybookland. I always think I'm getting some great shot of a tableau or something. (My favorite spot is Pinnoccio's village with the mountains and the Matterhorn behind it.

Come to think of it, I constantly take pics of the Matterhorn too...

I have taken a total of three (3) photographs at Disneyland in my entire life. And I have been to DL hundreds of times. Two were consecutively taken before the Christmas Party last year:
    One was of an empty Main Street and the other of the castle.
    The other was last summer of my uncle in line for Pirates.

• Haunted Mansion Anyone?

Most Pictures - Tower of Terror. When you turn the picture into B&W or Sepia they come out really nice.

Least Pictures - Pirates and Mansion. Because they tell us not too.
    Wow, that was a fun ride?

What should we go on next?

BizarreSFL: How about the haunted mansion???

But we already went on it five times, haven't you had enough??

BizarreSFL: NOOOOOOO!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • isn't an elitist

DL - Pirates, HM and Pooh

DCA - ToT and Monsters.
    -Jack
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

• Disney Night Owl

I think I have the most pics of It's A Small World. I guess I just really like the outside with the clock and the dolls that come marching out. It usually makes for a pretty cool picture. After that, the next most photographed attraction may be the outside of Haunted Mansion or Splash Mountain. I'm pretty random with my pictures but I seem to have the most of those three attractions.
    http://www.facebook.com/silverpsycho
    Always looking for new Disney friends.