Question anniversary help

Hello all,

You have a great site. I am glad that i found it.

My question is about my 6th anniversary this year. My wife and I are going to DL on semt. 28- oct 1 to celebrate. We just became AP holders in OCT and this will be our 7th visit this year. I am looking for uninqe ideas to surprise my wife over the 4 days that we will be at DLR. I have already made reservations for the hotel and will hopefully get seats to watch fantasmic and the light parade from the special viewing areas. I had heard of a special dinner place up on the top floor of the grand californian and think that will serve as our actual anniversary dinner location. (unless someone has a better idea.) The wedding mouse ears hat idea I saw is great and I will arranage for flowers to be in our room. I have a what I consider a decent budget to work with and am open to hear whatever suggestions that you may have. I take great pleasure in surprising my wife on our anniversary ( i sent her flowers twice a week for two months for our two year anniversary, and have been known to spread hershey kisses on the floor just to provide an I Love You surprise...... I would like to have something really really special each day that we are there. We have done many of the "normal" things in both parks and I am hoping that you all will have some great ideas.

Thank-you so much for any help that you may have

• Hiding in the shadows

Re: anniversary help

It sounds like you already have some nice things planned. I think you can have gift baskets delivered to your room if you are staying at Disney properties so that may be an idea for one day. Pick out a nice spot for the fireworks grab some snacks and just sit around a talk while you wait for the show to begin.

I think the simple things are important so dont have it just be about things, spend time, go on her favorite ride twice in a row, If the Mark Twain is back up, take that around ROA and enjoy the views. Most of all, just have fun!!!

Oh and Welcome to MiceChat!

A little piece of heaven

Talking Re: anniversary help

thanx....anyone else have anything?

• Minion

Blog Entries

nope but can some one make a copy of you for me... I swear I have never met a guy that did anything like that for me... You have a ton of amazing ideas... Maybe you could go on the walk in walts footsteps tour... If you guys are fans of Disney then its a great tour... Lots of information and its a nice new way to look at the park...
    Please help me raise money for children's hospitals by clicking the extra life image.

• Squaw NO gettum firewood!

I was just about to suggest the tour, good thoughts Snow White Raven! You can also do the little things, like getting a Happy Anniversary button in City Hall. While you're in there, I'm sure you can ask the City Hall CMs if they've got any ideas for something special - they're usually pretty good for that stuff!

Oh, and WELCOME!
    Last edited by RumRunner31; 04-27-2007 at 07:59 AM. Reason: added a welcome note

yes i like the footsteps tour idea...thanx

• Oh my Goodness!

A fun idea would to do a fun scavenger hunt all over the park ending with the Fantasmic Seating or something...I have planned and done about 6 or 7 different scavenger hunts for friends and people over the last few years - they are always a lot of fun and make for a very unique trip. I'd be more then happy to help you out if you'd be interested in something like that!

Thumbs up Re: anniversary help

tell me more about the scavender hunt i like that idea. That would be fun, however i don't know if she would get frustrated or not.

once again thanks for everyone's help

• Oh my Goodness!

Well - what i have done in the past is design scavenger hunts for people based on their interests (favorite rides/characters/movies/experances/moments in the parks etc). Some have been very simple (pulling 'clues' out of a backpack along the way...) to very elaborate (having Mickey and Minnie or other CMs deliver clues). You can make the clues as simple (basically telling where to go next) or difficult (using trivia etc). Let me know what you may or may not want and I can help you plan and figure it out if you want. Like I said - I've done about 6 or 7 of these for many different people (engagements, new Disney people, old time Disney people etc.) I hope someday to start my own business doing this for many more people... ANYWAY - PM me if you have any questions, I'll be more then happy to help!