Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Talking Who Here Has Been On A Disneyland Ride/Attraction With Disney Characters?

I've only seen the characters ride on certain rides in photographs and on Disney Park promotional DVDs. Anyone had the chance to ride with a Disney Character and how was it?
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

•   
    • baby steps, baby steps...

Re: Who Here Has Been On A Disneyland Ride/Attraction With Disney Characters?

A few years back my son and I rode the Matterhorn with Mickey and Minnie. They had to do a little "head" adjusting when they got off the ride. Then last year, just as we were about to sail away on the Columbia, Peter, Wendy, Smee and Hook all stormed the ship. Wendy grabbed my arm and asked me to help her find the hidden treasure before Hook did. We ran all over the top and then ran all over down stairs. When we came up on deck, Hook was sword fighting with my son. They danced and played with everyone on board. It was so much fun!

• WDW Fant! Premiere Cast

Dumbo and Snow White's Scary Adventure "with" Mickey
    Splash Mountain "with" Br'er Rabbit

•   
    • Blind to His Own Faults

I rode Autopia with Goofy once. Worst damn car ride I have ever been on:
    Goofy: "Are we there yet?"
    Me: No
    Goofy: "GAWRSH..."
    Me: No, Goofy
    Me: Nope
    ...this exchange about thirty times. I left him by the uphill turn. Someone must've picked him up. Although, I never did see him at the Park again...hmmm...

All the above was complete fabrication--except the ride with Goofy part--it was boring--no talking, and it's hard to watch Goofy's pantomiming and drive the car at the same time.

We rode the carousel with Mary Poppins once. She talked to my girls the whole time and they loved it.

Went in to EE into Toon Town and Goofy rode on the back of the roller coaster while the BF and the Son were in the front. It was hard to get a photo capturing the that for the scrapbook. It was so empty that day that Goofy really interacted with with everyone on a one on one basis very well that day.

Last year in September on slow weekday in DCA, Chip and Dale rode Soarin with us. One of the Chipmunks sat next to me and the other one sat next to my hubby. Very cool.

• Squaw NO gettum firewood!

This stuff makes me smile.

• Minion

It makes me smiles too.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • isn't an elitist

I rode the end of HM with a Hitchhiking Ghost. No joke.
    -Jack
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

I've been on several rides with Maynard. Does that count ?
    Gawrsh !!

• Crockett's Explorer Guide

We have taken many characters out on the Canoes; Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Brer Bear, Brer Fox, Pocahontas, Meeko.

Last time I saw the characters out there was on my Canoe. Pocahotas and Meeko we joining the crew, I was leading that trip and I got a good idea. I borrowed a ****-skin cap from another guide and stealthy stuffed it in my back pocket. We got aboard pushed off and were on our way. I did the standard opening spiel, told everyone to say "hi" to the CM steering in the back then I said:

"Everyone, we have special guests on the Canoe today, say 'hello' to Pocahontas, Meeko, and....

<raising the ****-skin hat high in the air>

MEEKO'S BROTHER!!!

<followed my maniacal laughter, and both Pocahontas and Meeko screaming>

I never saw them after that...

• Oh my Goodness!

When I was about 4 or so I rode down Main Street in the Omni Bus with Mary Poppins and three penguins. I don't remember it, but it made for great pics!
    Then about three years ago I rode the Carousel with Wendy and Peter. We had Soooooooo much fun! It was awesome!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
    I rode Autopia with Goofy once. Worst damn car ride I have ever been on:
    Me: No
    Me: No, Goofy
    Me: Nope
    ...this exchange about thirty times. I left him by the uphill turn. Someone must've picked him up. Although, I never did see him at the Park again...hmmm...

All the above was complete fabrication--except the ride with Goofy part--it was boring--no talking, and it's hard to watch Goofy's pantomiming and drive the car at the same time.
    Sure you don't have the roles completely backwards ?

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by july baby View Post
    Last year in September on slow weekday in DCA, Chip and Dale rode Soarin with us. One of the Chipmunks sat next to me and the other one sat next to my hubby. Very cool.
    Actually, that sounds a bit squirrelly

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast