• Disney Secrets Master

Magical Express for Disneyland

Now I know that Disneyland gets enough tourists as it is, and no one else needs to see any more people come to the park, but this is just an idea for convenience. What if they brought down the magical express down to Disneyland! I have not heard the reviews and thoughts, (if there is any), about how it is working out in flordia but it sounds good! I just think it give disney a few more bucks to spend on park improvements because, if people see how convient it is to fly over and take a tram to disneyland by the time they get to their room their bags are there, it might encourage them to come back to the resort more often because of how easy and stress - free it is to fly over and go to the parks right away! Just a thought! What do you think? Is the magical express good anyways in florida? post your thoughts! Thanks!
    Putting the um in forum. Um...

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by llama5492
    Now I know that Disneyland gets enough tourists as it is, and no one else needs to see any more people come to the park, but this is just an idea for convenience. What if they brought down the magical express down to Disneyland! I have not heard the reviews and thoughts, (if there is any), about how it is working out in flordia but it sounds good! I just think it give disney a few more bucks to spend on park improvements because, if people see how convient it is to fly over and take a tram to disneyland by the time they get to their room their bags are there, it might encourage them to come back to the resort more often because of how easy and stress - free it is to fly over and go to the parks right away! Just a thought! What do you think? Is the magical express good anyways in florida? post your thoughts! Thanks!
    magical express was offered at DL I thought for Disneyland hotels????

also, there are so many non-disney properties close to DL unlike WDW that has many DL properties. I don't think the non disney properties want the resposibilities of guests merchandise

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    The magical express is a looooong way from being feasable for DLR for several reasons.

1- There are many points of entry into California (ie- several airports that people fly into) unlike Orlando which has basically one airport that the majority of visitors will fly into. It would not be cost effective to offer the service at every airport in the area.

2- The program still has many kinks in it- if you peek into the WDW forums here, the reviews are shaky at best. They are still having problems with lost luggage and they are far from having everything smoothed out yet.

Its a good idea but I doubt the Disneyland resort is large enough to make such a service feasable- even in Florida, there are several more reliable options for the same type of resort transportation. Also, I believe the service is only offered for guests of a Disney Resort hotel- there are many more such properties in Florida and the majority of hotels in Anaheim offer theit own airport/resort shuttle service.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.