Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

:devil:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzco-topia
    Related to a pirate??? Now how did you trace that back? Do you know what his name was? That's pretty impressive. That's also great that designed your own tat.

(I'm not sure about the posting pics)

:devil: His name was James Edward Parsons. He was part of Edward Teach's (Blackbeard) crew. It was family legend but when I WAS Mormon, I was very much into genealogy and found my tracings back to him and records that he was wanted for piracy. Pretty cool because it explained my rebel nature and problems with authority figures. :devil:
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• /sigh

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMunkee
    :devil:

:devil: His name was James Edward Parsons. He was part of Edward Teach's (Blackbeard) crew. It was family legend but when I WAS Mormon, I was very much into genealogy and found my tracings back to him and records that he was wanted for piracy. Pretty cool because it explained my rebel nature and problems with authority figures. :devil:
    Very cool! It's always neat to find someone with an intersting lineage. Do you ever dress piraty? I was just at Universal Studios city walk last weekend at Hard Rock, and there was this group of people all decked out in pirate gear. They looked amazing! I don't think they were part of any show, they were just there to eat and drink (brought they're own goblets!). It was quite a sight to see.
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzco-topia
    Very cool! It's always neat to find someone with an intersting lineage. Do you ever dress piraty? I was just at Universal Studios city walk last weekend at Hard Rock, and there was this group of people all decked out in pirate gear. They looked amazing! I don't think they were part of any show, they were just there to eat and drink (brought they're own goblets!). It was quite a sight to see.
    Actually every year I go to the Ren Faire here in Northern Cali dressed as a pirate. I also belong to a living history Pirate Crew as well
    PirateMunkee

• /sigh

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMunkee
    Actually every year I go to the Ren Faire here in Northern Cali dressed as a pirate. I also belong to a living history Pirate Crew as well
    Well, Sir PirateMunkee, I tip my hat to you and your fantastic anecdote! You are truly one of a kind.
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Lightbulb Link to some of my art

WooHoo...Couldn't post pics but here is a little taste of some of my stuff

www.geocities.com/piratemunkee/myartpage

I will update it often
    PirateMunkee

• I like Cheese...

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith157
    I wouldn't want to take him into Disneyland if, by some miracle, he came back. He'd die again.
    And whatever you do, don't take hime to DCA...

• Northwest Disneyphile

If I could spend one afternoon with Walt, I would want not to show him the deterioration of the park. I would want to show him the things that are right with the park. Like The fact that Lincoln ran four 40 years, Show him how the Haunted mansion, and possibly even Indy. Who wouldn’t want to go on the last grate attraction built with Walt? I know I would.
    What I’m trying to say is, instead of showing the negative, focus on the positive.

• D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY

I linked to this post since the one entitiled something like to " everyone he was Walt but to her was Dad " was locked , why is that?

• white and nerdy

I would.....

Just listen to him talk...... yeah.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• Hooterville, USA

I'd ask for Some financial advise from Walt. Maybe get in on the ground floor.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12