• Adventurer

All of DCA!
    The One, the Only, the Original:
    Dr. Indiana Jones

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by DrIndianaJones
    All of DCA!
    I knew that one was coming...

EDIT: but think about it, w/o DCA, we prolly wouldnt have gotten DTD.
    Last edited by Aura of Foreboding; 06-16-2005 at 07:56 PM. Reason: added in info

• Kirbyshowcase.com

I can deal without any dtd, dca and toontown. I really wish they would of just extended disneyland. Just think of all the E-tickets . Crowd control would be so much better. We would just have to make mainstreet alittle longer and rotate the entrance train station so it faces east where the entrance is. Then main streets total length would double, so in essence there would be two hubs. Then blah blah blah... I could go on but it would be kind of pointless.

My point being, Disneyland a total of 175 acre park (about), mmm. I mean imagineers could of done this, would it really be that hard to think up new lands. Yesterland, America Landings, Inter-Racial Land, etc.
    (insert funny comment here)

• Banned User

Delaware...hopefully not for that much longer.
    If DL had more space, maybe they wouldn't need to take out some of the things they took out. So there would not be a need for Yesterland - because most of the stuff could just come back.

• And, THEN she said...

i would have to say Toontown for me as well

• Metal Head

are you daft man??? we need more not less and we need quality to replace some mediocrity.. :devil:

p.s just kidding with the daft thing :o
    How much longer will it take
    For the world to see.
    We should learn to live
    And simply let it be.
    Bloodstone, bloodstone.

• Minion FOREVER!

No part of DL!

since overall almost all of DCA is worse then the so-called "worst" part of DL.

It's like saying what part of your brain you want to get rid of....

• Wonderful World

For Disneyland i would defintly have to say toontown.That place is always crowded.As for DCA i would have to say a bugs land.It dosent fit in with the rest of the park

• Disney Secrets Master

Nothing. I like it the way it is.
    Putting the um in forum. Um...

• Disney Cast Member

I would have to say Toon Town. Im a BIG fan of Disneyland as I always have been and always will be along with the rest of my family and although I spend GREAT amounts of time in the 2 parks I really never go into Town Toon, if any its just to take a peek and look in. I would say just get rid of it, and extend Fantasyland and bring a few new awsome E-ticket Fantasyland attractions in, or whatever, that would seem the best to me. As for Critter Country, altough it is one of the smallest lands (it is isnt it?) in Disneyland I happen to love its charm it has and the atmosphere and I think without having Critter Country Disneyland just wouldnt be quite complete....they just need to bring back the Bear Jamboree!

• Minion

Toon Town, the opening post says it all... but like others, I'd rather not drop it for the now at all... get everything else working and when it's numbers fall(cause they will if you do things right), get rid of it then.

Why do Internet Disney fans hate Toontown?

I'm always blown away by the fact that a lot of people on these discussion boards don't like ToonTown. It's easily the most intricately themed, immersive land of any at DL. Roger Rabbit's Spin blows away any of the Fantasyland dark rides. And Mickey's house is one of the favorites for everyone I visit Disneyland with--and I've never been there with kids.

Which land would I get rid of? I'd say Critter Country. Splash Mountain really belongs on the border between Frontierland and Fantasyland instead of messing up the theming around Haunted Mansion and the rest of New Orleans Square. Winnie the Pooh belongs in Fantasyland, plain and simple. No more Disney characters in attractions outside of Fantasyland or Toontown!
    Last edited by gmaletic; 06-22-2005 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Thought of another point about Splash Mountain

eh

Quote Originally Posted by gmaletic
    I'm always blown away by the fact that a lot of people on these discussion boards don't like ToonTown. It's easily the most intricately themed, immersive land of any at DL. Roger Rabbit's Spin blows away any of the Fantasyland dark rides. And Mickey's house is one of the favorites for everyone I visit Disneyland with--and I've never been there with kids.

Which land would I get rid of? I'd say Critter Country. Splash Mountain really belongs on the border between Frontierland and Fantasyland instead of messing up the theming around Haunted Mansion and the rest of New Orleans Square. Winnie the Pooh belongs in Fantasyland, plain and simple. No more Disney characters in attractions outside of Fantasyland or Toontown!

I agree. I went to toontown back in 96 or 97 and I loved it. Sure there are no E ticket rides, but it is just a fun place. Critter Country is a pointless land with only splash mountain and the Pooh Ride (which SHOULD have been placed in Fantasyland). As far as Lands go, i'd get rid of the Criter country and just connect it to frontier land some how. This forum is pointless, but still entertaining!!

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Aura of Foreboding
    I knew that one was coming...

EDIT: but think about it, w/o DCA, we prolly wouldnt have gotten DTD.
    Or Tower of Terror! And then where would I be? Bungee-jumping off of the top of Sleeping Beauty Castle to get the same exhiliration, that's where.

• white and nerdy

I'd get rid of the very top floor of the parking structure.... Why? because if you got rid of the bottom floor the entire structure would fall down, and NO ONE wants that.

Not a land per-se, but I'd still get rid of it.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast