Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It's Disneyland, for crying out loud!

So, I'm sitting there waiting for Remember to start earlier tonight. The show starts, everyone's happy. (Background info: I'm sitting in the sit-down only area) But then this lady stands up and everyone start yelling at her to sit down. SHE IGNORED US! Then we got a chant going "Sit Down....Sit Down....Sit Down!" So she acts all annoyed, turns around, FLIPS EVERYONE OFF , and then proceeds to sit down. Then we all cheered and lived happily ever after. I just couldn't believe it. What a mean old lady!

Anyone else have any "interesting" experiences like mine.

• Minion

what a killjoy.

It's reading of unfortunate experiences like this that make me feel like the new show isn't what it's made up to be.

• CM for 4 years!

The sit down area is stupid. The castle ends up blocking half the show because you're so low that you're watching it from a really oblique angle.
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

• All you need is LOVE

Wow omg Wow

• Defeats the Huns

yeah, i do not ever recommend the sit down area. the BEST place is still the stretch of Main Street between Coke Corner and the Hub. Anywhere in that stretch is good because you can see everything clearly without having to sit down.

Whenever I go and watch the fireworks, I try to make sure I'm behind people that are shorter than me. I'll offer them my spot if it seems like they can't see over me. I jsut explain that I've seen the show dozens of times already and I wouldn't mind giving them my spot. So when I hear about inconsiderate people, I get really angry.

Just unbelievable...
    I've had experiences like that before, but only over in Fantasmic. I've always thought Fantasmic brought the worst out in people... I personally haven't experienced anything horrible for Remember yet, but I hope it never gets to Fantasmic's level....

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by disneyguy247
    So, I'm sitting there waiting for Remember to start earlier tonight. The show starts, everyone's happy. (Background info: I'm sitting in the sit-down only area) But then this lady stands up and everyone start yelling at her to sit down. SHE IGNORED US! Then we got a chant going "Sit Down....Sit Down....Sit Down!" So she acts all annoyed, turns around, FLIPS EVERYONE OFF , and then proceeds to sit down. Then we all cheered and lived happily ever after. I just couldn't believe it. What a mean old lady!

Anyone else have any "interesting" experiences like mine.
    sounds like she was drunk...so in that perspective I respect that...otherwise....what a bitch!
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

• Rainicorn.

People rule! *snorts*
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

•   
    • Minion

I am really sorry, for those of you who are fans of this show, but I realized that sightlines would be problematic from the moment that Mr. Davison discribed the show and I acutually looked at the physical landscape of what he wanted to do...

There simply isn't a good place to see this show except that area on main street at the beginning of the hub...

I mean, he could be working on the assumption that if every seat is a bad seat, if we give something special for everyone no body would be dissappointed...
    Check out my other blog:

• Hooterville, USA

Not that anybody needs a history lesson but here goes. We now live in the "me" era and that's why people are so rude in their behavior. Our world has become Jerry Springer. It's good you called her on it. Maybe she will have learned a valuable lesson, but probably not.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Just this guy......

The funny thing is you know darn well that if someone was blocking “her” view she would complain the loudest!

• e komo mai

I love cranky old ladies! They make me smile. I keep thinking about the old lady played by Ruth Gordon in 'Every Which Way But Loose'. Hysterical. If I get to be old, I'm going to be cranky and crunchy. How fun!

• Disney Secrets Master

hahahahahaha funny.
    Putting the um in forum. Um...

• Sock Puppet

Is there a sign saying it's a sitting area? I mean, how would someone know if it's ok to stand up or not?

• Minion

I think the sit down area is great. Provided you can sit close to the front. You can see pretty much everything. Only con is that you have to turn your head to see the effects that surround you...

But it beats standing up behind tall people with their kids on their shoulders!

O.K...This happened in Walt Disney World but just thought I would share it. Parades and fireworks seem to bring the worst out of people. I was watching the celebrate nations thing at Epcot...in the rain...(like have you ever watched this in August with it NOT raining) and I open my umbrella only to hear some British people behind me scream "How effing unconsiderate, you blank, blank etc!" which sounded quite interesting with their British accent. IT WAS POURING DOWN RAIN! Hellooooo....I was tempted to make a comment regarding their teeth....but hey...I was in Walt Disney World.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast