Guest Assistance Pass symbols

I've seen several guest assistance passes and some have had odd symbols that aren't obvious as to what they mean. The stairs symbol meaning the guest cannot negotiate stairs easily seems obvious. One I saw had what looked like a "merging traffic" road sign with arrows merging into one. Is there a chart somewhere online that lists them all and what they mean?

Thanks

• Minion

Re: Guest Assistance Pass symbols

Quote Originally Posted by Grandicorney View Post
    I've seen several guest assistance passes and some have had odd symbols that aren't obvious as to what they mean. The stairs symbol meaning the guest cannot negotiate stairs easily seems obvious. One I saw had what looked like a "merging traffic" road sign with arrows merging into one. Is there a chart somewhere online that lists them all and what they mean?

Thanks
    We don't really talk about the various symbols here. When you go to DIsney's City Hall, they will talk to you and give you the accomodation you need. We really don't need to post what the symbols are so people go in asking for particular symbols.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• A Pirate's life for me!

There are a few more as well.

You need to speak to the folks at City Hall and tell them what your situation is, then they will set you up with the correct one.

We finally have the system to the point of it working very well for those that need it (us included).

By supplying folks with a list of conditions that would qualify them for the pass with the "best access", is like the tail wagging the dog.

No offense meant to you personally. Since this is a public forum, and ANYONE, registered or not, can have access to it, some things are better left unsaid.

The correct pass will be waiting for you at City Hall when/if you need it.
    Enjoy!

• A Pirate's life for me!

Sorry for the dup info.

I am a slow typer...

Malcon10t said it best.

• Squaw NO gettum firewood!

Can I just say that reading this makes me smile. This community is awesome about honesty & protecting the parks.