• Banned User

Question Graduation Merchandise question!

How much would one of those little graduation hats with the mickey ears cost? Does anyone know? I meant to check and forgot.. kinda wanted to know before my visit to the park today.

Thank you

I believe it's either $14 or $15. You'll have better luck finding it at the Star Trader.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Engination
    I believe it's either $14 or $15. You'll have better luck finding it at the Star Trader.
    Wait another month and you will find it on disneydeals.com for 1/2 price. My daughter bought 2 graduation antenna balls at Grad Night, only to have them both stolen. (They were $4 each.) I ended up getting her a bag of 30 for $5 on Disneydeals.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Banned User

Well I'm getting it for my boyfriend when we go tonight.. he graduated yesterday. So I kinda want to just get it to him since I couldn't get it before yesterday. Thanks y'all.

• Banned User

And as for antenna balls being stolen.. put nail glue on the antenna and it will STAY. People can yank hard as they want it won't come off. My mom and I learned that from having a Reindeer Mickey being stolen.

• done

Quote Originally Posted by EagleWings
    And as for antenna balls being stolen.. put nail glue on the antenna and it will STAY. People can yank hard as they want it won't come off. My mom and I learned that from having a Reindeer Mickey being stolen.
    Sometimes, that means they still steal your antenna ball and break your antenna in the process.

• insufferable know-it-all

I'm probably cursing myself by speaking too soon, but I had the pirate ball and now the 50th (gold ears) ball on my antenna, and never has one been stolen - not even when I lived in south central!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...