•   

AP's never came!!

?? or ??
    So I renewed my wife and my AP's and also bought my daughter a new one on 4-16-07 and still haven't gotten anything in the mail yet! The delivery date says I'll get them by 4-26-07 but today's the 1st and still nothing!
    I contacted Disney and they show the tickets/passes were delivered on 4-17-07 and since they aren't here yet I need to send them a letter. The letter has to state that I haven't received them and a bunch of other stuff. It also says that if anyone else trys to attempt to use them at Disneyland then they'll be detained by the Anaheim Police Department at the front gate.
    This freakin sucks!!

• Hooterville, USA

Re: AP's never came!!

You can still go to DL.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

•   

Quote Originally Posted by Druggas View Post
    You can still go to DL.
    I should have just done that.
    I've renewed online before but I should have just gone to the park instead.

• All you need is LOVE

I say call talk to them they will fix it at guest relations out side the park

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Dang, I've been renewing by mail for years and never had this problem. That really sucks cal4iri.

•   

I'm still going to send a letter like they requested just in case.

• Minion

gotta love our postal service.

•   

Quote Originally Posted by ExJungleSkipper95 View Post
    gotta love our postal service.
    Tell me about it, this is the 3rd "item" that hasn't showed up for us.....
    I usually don't have bigger packages mailed to my house because they've been stolen before but this little buddy here is an envelope and fits in my mailbox! I didn't think it would be a problem. Not to mention I've renewed online before and never had problems.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by cal4iri View Post
    Tell me about it, this is the 3rd "item" that hasn't showed up for us.....
    I usually don't have bigger packages mailed to my house because they've been stolen before but this little buddy here is an envelope and fits in my mailbox! I didn't think it would be a problem. Not to mention I've renewed online before and never had problems.
    After we moved from one city to another it took MONTHS for the mail to finally start being fwded to the correct address. It got so bad that I had to call every bill sending company and let them know about my new adress so that I didn't fall behind on my bills. I stress out when I have to mail any checks to anyone because I always figure it's going to get lost.

Personaly I would rather go down to the park and renew/purchase the passes there. I wouldn't trust something like that to the USPS.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Hi Cal4,

This happened to me 2 months ago. My wife and 2 kids got theirs, I didn't. I went to the guest services just east of the DCA entrance. It took less than 5 minutes and they had the pass ready for me. Just make sure when you pay for parking bring the receipt. They should reimburse you if you have parking on your pass.

Good Luck!
    Chad

•   

After we moved from one city to another it took MONTHS for the mail to finally start being fwded to the correct address. It got so bad that I had to call every bill sending company and let them know about my new adress so that I didn't fall behind on my bills. I stress out when I have to mail any checks to anyone because I always figure it's going to get lost.

Personaly I would rather go down to the park and renew/purchase the passes there. I wouldn't trust something like that to the USPS.
    That's exactly what I'm going to do. Disney just got back to me and assured me that it won't be a problem to pick up our passes at the park and I won't have to deal with sending the letter or having them re-mailed.
    It really sucks we can't trust the mail anymore..........

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by cal4iri View Post
    That's exactly what I'm going to do. Disney just got back to me and assured me that it won't be a problem to pick up our passes at the park and I won't have to deal with sending the letter or having them re-mailed.
    It really sucks we can't trust the mail anymore..........

Great Cal4. I'll assure you as well it was no problem at all. Make sure you go to the DCA line. Much, much shorter.

Chad

This is exactly why I have most of my bills emailed to me AND I do online bill pay.

For the millions of pieces of mail they handle per day, USPS does a really good job. However, every now and then ...
    "JESUS!!! That's Cold!" -- Walt Disney's final words.

"You hear people talk about, 'I don't think Walt would like this,' or 'I don't think Walt would like that.' You have no idea what Walt would want! No clue whatsoever! Because the people that worked with him day in and day out didn't know what Walt wanted. Walt didn't know what he wanted 'til he wanted it."
    -- Randy Thornton, Walt Disney Records

•   

Quote Originally Posted by brassplayer View Post
    This is exactly why I have most of my bills emailed to me AND I do online bill pay.

For the millions of pieces of mail they handle per day, USPS does a really good job. However, every now and then ...
    True but it's funny how that thing you're most looking forward to getting just doesn't show up for some reason. I know too many people who are having this happen to them within this past year. Missing magazine subscriptions, missing ticket orders, missing packages. I've never had a problem with bills though. I ALWAYS get those.....