• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

New Subs Podcast Interview With Tony Baxter!

It's a new voice recording, it came out after the short video they released.

It's very interesting...Tony talks about his history with the attraction and the previous attempts WDI made to get the subs back. A couple of you will chuckle at some online references...it'll bring you back a few years

Just go to itunes, you can download it for free!
    Last edited by pineapplewhipaddict; 05-02-2007 at 09:27 PM.

• When Will It Return?

Re: New Subs Podcast Interview With Tony Baxter!

How 'bout a way for those of us who don't have iTunes?

-- PMM

"Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13

• Vegetarian Disneylander

Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

You can go directly to http://www.disneyland.com/podcast and download an mp3 of the interview.

Listening to it this morning. It was a fascinating listen, and one of the first I have heard in a while that was more than pure cross-promotion.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

• Done waiting!!

Great podcast. I was looking back at some of the threads when Nemo was first green-lighted and its interesting to see how its growing on us. Most of threads back from 2+ years ago make it seem like there'd be MCers at the blue walls with torches and pitchforks demanding Nemo's head! Personally I've been stoked about it since I first saw Bruce on the construction wall.

Anybody have pics of the initial sub testing that Tony Baxter references as showing up all over the internet?
    I'm literally a born Disney fan! I was born at Providence St. Joseph Med Center right across the street from Disney Studios in Burbank. The same hospital where Walt died.

By the way my shirt in the pic says "I like big sharks and I cannot lie"

• Senior Minion

There is also a great video podcast as well from the Disneyland resort on the subs. But I have to agree the interesting things that Mr. Baxter had to say make it all the more exciting as we get closer to opening.
    I was surprised at some of the ideas for the Atlantis movie. I had heard rumors of it. But never the comments made, like I heard on this podcast.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Done waiting!!

Quote Originally Posted by TicTocDragon View Post
    There is also a great video podcast as well from the Disneyland resort on the subs. But I have to agree the interesting things that Mr. Baxter had to say make it all the more exciting as we get closer to opening.
    I was surprised at some of the ideas for the Atlantis movie. I had heard rumors of it. But never the comments made, like I heard on this podcast.
    Where do you find the video podcast? I can't get it on disneyland.com. Do you have to buy that one on iTunes?
    I'm literally a born Disney fan! I was born at Providence St. Joseph Med Center right across the street from Disney Studios in Burbank. The same hospital where Walt died.

By the way my shirt in the pic says "I like big sharks and I cannot lie"

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by goofypirate View Post
    Where do you find the video podcast? I can't get it on disneyland.com. Do you have to buy that one on iTunes?
    It is still free to whoever has video Itunes.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

You don't have to have or use iTunes or an iPod to listen or save the audio podcast or the video podcast. From the thread about these two podcasts from last week, I posted the following instructions on how to download and save the video podcast direct from Disney:

Quote Originally Posted by Opus1guy
    Here's the direct link TO PLAY the higher resolution video from Disney, that I got from the announcement of this Submarine Podcast that was posted here in another thread in this forum last week:

http://adisneyland.disney.go.com/med...Podcast008.mp4

Be patient, because it's a pretty big 42Mb file that may not start to play until it's completely downloaded.

It's an MP4 type file...so you may need Quicktime or some other newer player to play it (usually available for free if you don't have one).

If you want TO SAVE the video to your computer...go to this page:

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disn...ss/podcastFeed

...and scroll down to "Disneyland Video Podcast #008" and then Right-Click on the link to the right of the little paperclip icon, and select "Save Target As...." and you know how to do the rest.
    To do the same with the audio podcast...follow the same TO SAVE instructions, but just select the audio podcast (#023) instead of the video one.