• Sock Puppet

What is my old ticket book worth?

I was helping an elderly lady move out of her home today and while we were going through her things to see what she wanted to keep and throw away we stumbled upon and old book of Disneyland tickets. I asked her if she wanted it and she said no so I asked if she minded if I kept it and she said sure. Its a book for a child. On the back of the book it says; "Admission & 10 Adventures in Disneyland" The "Magic key book" has a price of $2.95 on it. And it does not have any E- Tickets in it. Each ticket just says; "This coupon may be used for one admission to any 10 cent through 40 cent ride or attraction in Disneyland.

So does anyone know what the book would be worth? Not that I would sell it or anything.......

• Santa Barbara, CA

Its Worth Nothing.. Send It To Me And Ill Hold On To It For You.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• Rat Tat Tat.

see if there is anything similar on ebay maybe.

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    Without the E-tickets I don't think it is worth a whole lot. I would still hold onto it though, someday it might be worth something. You can sometimes find unused ticket books on E-bay...

• Gay Man

If it is a Magic Key book and not an A-E book, will be worth less. As for what it is worth......depends on so many factors: condition, how many tickets are used (non = more $$), if the main gate ticket is still attached (very rare).

Depending on these factors, I'd price this time between $10 and $60 (if complete) on Ebay. There are always plenty of ticket books to choose from on Ebay, but it is rare to find one complete. A complete, early book with all tickets including entrance) can fetch close to $300.

• FastPass n00b

Usually the adult tickets with a full book and an E-ticket included go for more, but you might be able to get some money for it on eBay. I wouldn't recommend selling it though, it'd be great to hold on to for posterity since it's a genuine piece of Disneyland history.

• Banned User

Sorry the E-tickets intact probably would of gotten you over a grand.

• And, THEN she said...

OMG now im SERIOUSLY depressed..my mom had a WHOLE DRAWER full of ticket books..she saved them from every time they went to the park..and im sure that those books went back to the 50's thru to the time when they stopped doing that..geeze now i hate my fathers new wife even MORE she cleaned all that stuff out after she married my dad and to tell you the truth i never even thought of grabbing them *kicks self very hard in butt*

• See Ya Real Soon!

In all honesty it is worth what ever someone is willing to pay for it. You could start with eBay and see what simular is selling for for an idea though.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Not Afraid
    If it is a Magic Key book and not an A-E book, will be worth less. As for what it is worth......depends on so many factors: condition, how many tickets are used (non = more $$), if the main gate ticket is still attached (very rare).

Depending on these factors, I'd price this time between $10 and $60 (if complete) on Ebay. There are always plenty of ticket books to choose from on Ebay, but it is rare to find one complete. A complete, early book with all tickets including entrance) can fetch close to $300.
    OK. Someone shoot me NOW! I was looking at the book last night and went to rub a little smudge of the front (the admission ticket) and it came of the book. All the tickets are there though. But I guess by being an idiot I just lessened the value of my book!