• California Golden Bear

AAA Discounts at DLR Restaurants?

Does anyone know if any restaurants at DL and DCA offfer AAA discounts? I remember reading on one site that some restaurants, such as the Plaza Inn, do while others like the Bleu Bayou don't. Thanks for your answers!
    "Once a man has tasted freedom he will never be content to be a slave. That is why I believe that this frightfulness we see everywhere today is only temporary. Tomorrow will be better for as long as America keeps alive the ideals of freedom and a better life. All men will want to be free and share our way of life... I thank God and America for the right to live and raise my family under the flag of tolerance, democracy and freedom."
    -Walt Disney, March 1, 1941

“Whatever success I have had in bringing clean, informative entertainment to people of all ages, I attribute in great part to my Congregational upbringing and my lifelong habit of prayer. To me, today, at age sixty-one, all prayer, by the humble or highly placed, has one thing in common: supplication for strength and inspiration to carry on the best human impulses which should bind us together for a better world. Without such inspiration, we would rapidly deteriorate and finally perish. But in our troubled time, the right of men to think and worship as their conscience dictates is being sorely pressed. We can retain these privileges only by being constantly on guard and fighting off any encroachment on these precepts. To retreat from any of the principles handed down by our forefathers, who shed their blood for the ideals we still embrace, would be a complete victory for those who would destroy liberty and justice for the individual.”
    Walt Disney, Deeds Rather Than Words

• Jerm is Food...Not Friend

About 5 min from where the Magic really started

Re: AAA Discounts at DLR Restaurants?

Yes some do and some don't. I know if you want to go to like Goofy's Kitchen they do.

J
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

• A spoonful of sugar!

We were there 2 weeks ago and were pleasantly surprised to find we got a AAA 10% discount on a character breakfast at the Plaza Inn.
    Its Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

• CM for 4 years!

I know that you don't at either the Blue Bayou or Cafe Orleans.
    No military discount either.
    Only cast member/AP discount.
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

• "714"

does anyone have a list showing where you get discounts w/AAA?

NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
    MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE

• Minion

I've looked and cant find it so I called Disney Dining, they gave me this:

Goofy's Character meals
    Lilo and Stitch Character Breakfast
    Plaza Inn Character Breakfast
    Wine Country Trattoria

Napa Rose DOES NOT and neither does Storytellers.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Lipstick is Power

Does anyone know if you can stack the AAA and AP discounts...like if one person in the party has an AP and the other has AAA?

Cuz that would be cool.

• California Golden Bear

Quote Originally Posted by pin_up_pixie View Post
    Does anyone know if you can stack the AAA and AP discounts...like if one person in the party has an AP and the other has AAA?

Cuz that would be cool.
    I'm sure this is not allowed. Check the fine print of your AP but I believe it says it can not be used in combination with any other promotion or discount.
    "Once a man has tasted freedom he will never be content to be a slave. That is why I believe that this frightfulness we see everywhere today is only temporary. Tomorrow will be better for as long as America keeps alive the ideals of freedom and a better life. All men will want to be free and share our way of life... I thank God and America for the right to live and raise my family under the flag of tolerance, democracy and freedom."
    -Walt Disney, March 1, 1941

“Whatever success I have had in bringing clean, informative entertainment to people of all ages, I attribute in great part to my Congregational upbringing and my lifelong habit of prayer. To me, today, at age sixty-one, all prayer, by the humble or highly placed, has one thing in common: supplication for strength and inspiration to carry on the best human impulses which should bind us together for a better world. Without such inspiration, we would rapidly deteriorate and finally perish. But in our troubled time, the right of men to think and worship as their conscience dictates is being sorely pressed. We can retain these privileges only by being constantly on guard and fighting off any encroachment on these precepts. To retreat from any of the principles handed down by our forefathers, who shed their blood for the ideals we still embrace, would be a complete victory for those who would destroy liberty and justice for the individual.”
    Walt Disney, Deeds Rather Than Words

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by pin_up_pixie View Post

Cuz that would be cool.
    No, this is not allowed.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

It's good to ask each time about "stacking" the discounts. Once, a CM at World of Disney gave me my AP discount on top of my Disney Visa discount.

I have a AAA Disneyland brochure that says if you get a AAA package, you get a AAA Diamond Card with which you get character dining discounts and a variety of DTD discounts, including 10% off of a $50 or more purchase at World of Disney.