Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 56
  1. #1

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Temecula, California
    Posts
    9,153

    Information for the Pirates of the Caribbean 3 Premiere at DLR

    Source: http://home.businesswire.com/portal/...51&newsLang=en


    Check this out!

    WHO: From the film - Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Geoffrey Rush, Chow
    Yun Fat, Naomie Harris, Stellan Skarsgard, Bill Nighy, Keith
    Richards, Kevin McNally, Jonathan Pryce, David Schofield, Lee
    Arenberg, Martin Klebba, David Bailie, Vanessa Branch, Jack
    Davenport, Greg Ellis, Reggie Lee, Peter Donald Badalamenti II,
    producer Jerry Bruckheimer and director Gore Verbinski.

    Other guests include - Laila Ali, Jon Voight, Rhianna, Adrieene
    Bailon, Sabrina Bryan, Cheryl Burke, Ricardo Chavira, Maksim
    Chmerkovskiy, Billy Ray Cyrus, Miley Cyrus, Janice Dickinson,
    Joey Fatone, Leeza Gibbons, Carrie Ann Inaba, Kyle Massey,
    Alyson & AJ Michalka, Apolo Anton Ono, Emma Roberts, Brena
    Song, Dylan & Cole Sprouse, Kiely Williams, Dave Winfield,
    Amanda Bynes, Tommy Lee, Pat Riley, Tony Scott ... and more!

    WHAT: World Premiere of Walt Disney Pictures', in association with
    Jerry Bruckheimer Films, PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: AT WORLD'S
    END at Disneyland in Anaheim, California.

    WHEN: Saturday, May 19, 2007
    Press Arrivals: 3:00 PM
    Talent Arrivals: 4:30 PM

    WHERE: DISNEYLAND
    Red Carpet on Main Street USA
    1313 South Harbor Boulevard
    Anaheim, CA 28027

    SATELLITE FEEDS:
    Premiere Set Up VNR
    Friday, May 18th 17:00 - 17:30 EDT / 14:00 - 14:30 PDT
    GALAXY 26 C-band / Transponder 17

    Premiere Red Carpet b-roll & soundbites
    Saturday, May 19th 00.00 - 00:30 EDT / 21:00 - 21:30 PDT
    GALAXY 26 C-band / Transponder 17

    Re-feed of Premiere Red Carpet B-Roll & Soundbites plus VNR
    with spectacular footage
    Sunday, May 20th 03:00 - 03:30 EDT / 00:00 - 00:30 PDT
    GALAXY 26 C-band / Transponder 17

    I'll see you all there bright and early with a Red Bull. I need a photo with Miley, pronto!

  2. #2

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    61

    Re: Information for the Pirates of the Caribbean 3 Premiere at DLR

    No Keira?

  3. #3

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Temecula, California
    Posts
    9,153

    Re: Information for the Pirates of the Caribbean 3 Premiere at DLR

    Quote Originally Posted by DLyouth27 View Post
    No Keira?
    Nice eye you got there. It says "...and more" She's probably under that category. I thought she would be at the top with the main stars.

  4. #4

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Villa Park, CA
    Posts
    919

    Re: Information for the Pirates of the Caribbean 3 Premiere at DLR

    Quote Originally Posted by barfownz View Post

    Other guests include - Laila Ali, Jon Voight, Rhianna, Adrieene
    Bailon, Sabrina Bryan, Cheryl Burke, Ricardo Chavira, Maksim
    Chmerkovskiy, Billy Ray Cyrus, Miley Cyrus, Janice Dickinson,
    Joey Fatone, Leeza Gibbons, Carrie Ann Inaba, Kyle Massey,
    Alyson & AJ Michalka, Apolo Anton Ono, Emma Roberts, Brena
    Song, Dylan & Cole Sprouse, Kiely Williams, Dave Winfield,
    Amanda Bynes, Tommy Lee, Pat Riley, Tony Scott ... and more!
    Uh.... Out of that list of "celebrities" (a term used very loosely) I can only recognize about two or three of those names.

    And of the two or three, the connection to "celebrity" is tenuous at best. This doesn't sound like B Listers or C List Celebs, but rather Unknown D List Celebs, or perhaps simply a list of People Who Have Driven Through West Los Angeles At Least Twice.

    Billy Ray Cyrus. He's the guy who had that bad Wal-Mart Mullet and sang that country song with the dance craze 15 years ago, right? Tommy Lee... of the 80's hair band sex tape infamy? Yikes. Leeza Gibbons... Uh, the aging hostess of Entertainment Tonight, correct? And the others look like random names simply plucked from the White Pages.

    Seriously, who are these people labeled "other guests"? Are they AP's who bought the $1,500 tickets or something?

  5. #5

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Temecula, California
    Posts
    9,153

    Re: Information for the Pirates of the Caribbean 3 Premiere at DLR

    Quote Originally Posted by TP2000
    Billy Ray Cyrus. He's the guy who had that bad Wal-Mart Mullet and had that country song with the dance craze 15 years ago, right?
    Most of those people under "other guests" are Dancing with the Stars dancers and stars. I bet Billy Ray got them in because Billy Ray is affilated with Disney.

  6. #6

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Villa Park, CA
    Posts
    919

    Re: Information for the Pirates of the Caribbean 3 Premiere at DLR

    Quote Originally Posted by barfownz View Post
    Most of those people under "other guests" are Dancing with the Stars dancers and stars.
    Ah, say no more. No wonder their names have no recognition value.

    Don't get me wrong, I love the mindless fabulousness of Dancing With The Stars. TV is at it's best in America when it just goes for pretty and shiny and fun, and Dancing With The Stars ranks right up there with Love Boat and Fantasy Island and 90210 and some of my favorite old shows.

    But as far as name recognition or being excited to see any of these "other guests" people in person, it's just not happening.

  7. #7

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Lawrence, KS
    Posts
    392

    Re: Information for the Pirates of the Caribbean 3 Premiere at DLR

    I don't think that Kiera would be other stars, she would be right with Orlando.

  8. #8

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Temecula, California
    Posts
    9,153

    Re: Information for the Pirates of the Caribbean 3 Premiere at DLR

    Quote Originally Posted by TP2000 View Post
    But as far as name recognition or being excited to see any of these "other guests" people in person, it's just not happening.
    I'm excited to see Billy Ray and Miley.

  9. #9

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,722

    Re: Information for the Pirates of the Caribbean 3 Premiere at DLR

    Some of the other guests are also Disney Channel stars and musical "artists".

  10. #10

    •   
    • At one w/ our Disneyness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pacific NorthWest
    Posts
    2,487

    Re: Information for the Pirates of the Caribbean 3 Premiere at DLR

    I wanna ride splash mtn w/ KEITH RICHARDS!!

  11. #11

    • Defying gravity
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,345

    Re: Information for the Pirates of the Caribbean 3 Premiere at DLR

    Quote Originally Posted by TP2000 View Post
    Uh.... Out of that list of "celebrities" (a term used very loosely) I can only recognize about two or three of those names.

    And of the two or three, the connection to "celebrity" is tenuous at best. This doesn't sound like B Listers or C List Celebs, but rather Unknown D List Celebs, or perhaps simply a list of People Who Have Driven Through West Los Angeles At Least Twice.

    Billy Ray Cyrus. He's the guy who had that bad Wal-Mart Mullet and sang that country song with the dance craze 15 years ago, right? Tommy Lee... of the 80's hair band sex tape infamy? Yikes. Leeza Gibbons... Uh, the aging hostess of Entertainment Tonight, correct? And the others look like random names simply plucked from the White Pages.

    Seriously, who are these people labeled "other guests"? Are they AP's who bought the $1,500 tickets or something?
    Well most of those people are on Disney Channel or related ABC shows. I recognize almost all of the names. Those are the celebrities who usually show up at events like this. While they are there, they can also promote their respective Disney products. It makes good business sense.

  12. #12

    • Mickey Mouse Slave
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    859

    Re: Information for the Pirates of the Caribbean 3 Premiere at DLR

    question though, when exactly is the MOVIE primere? CM get special passes but its on the 22nd and not the 19th. Kind of wonder then its not really too special?
    ~ A Cute, Little, Fuzzy, Silly, and Chubby Cast Member ~

  13. #13

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • isn't an elitist
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Twin City
    Posts
    9,509

    Re: Information for the Pirates of the Caribbean 3 Premiere at DLR

    Dave Winfield? Why? That's kinda out of left field...
    -Jack
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

  14. #14

    • some imagination huh?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    142

    Re: Information for the Pirates of the Caribbean 3 Premiere at DLR

    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    question though, when exactly is the MOVIE primere? CM get special passes but its on the 22nd and not the 19th. Kind of wonder then its not really too special?
    The Movie premiere is on May 19th. CM's do not recieve passes to the premiere because it is by invite only [or if you shelled out the $1500]. CM's must buy a ticket to get into the park because the park is going to be busy enough as it is. Any special passes would be for the CM screening of the movie about 2 weeks after the release.

  15. #15

    • Faith Trust & Pixie Dust
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    273

    Re: Information for the Pirates of the Caribbean 3 Premiere at DLR

    Quote Originally Posted by hollywood1939 View Post
    Dave Winfield? Why? That's kinda out of left field...
    I agree - Totally random
    Laughter is timeless -- Imagination has no age -- And dreams are forever

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 10:51 PM
  2. Pirates of the Caribbean 3 Red Carpet Premiere Video
    By ManaByte in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 10:45 AM
  3. Replies: 86
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 05:04 PM
  4. Premiere of Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Questions
    By Beast in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-28-2006, 07:54 PM
  5. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest Premiere
    By MAT(sexymatt) in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 10:03 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •