Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Banned User

Barfy's "I love taking photos of the MATTERHORN at different angles" 5/6 TRIP REPORT

First of all.

I was at the park on 5/4/07 also, But spent time with my friend who just bought an AP. so i didn't take many photos. Here are the photos i took from 5/4...

05/06/07!

I arrived with just my brother, and 3 of my friends around 9:00 AM.

Not too crowded.

The only good about this promotion is the Dream fastpasses! I will only enjoyhis promotion unless i win the penthouse stay!

My friends,Angelo and Lamar.

I was uberly excited when i saw this sign because Splash Mountain wasn't listed..but frankly i saw later that it was closed.

I didn't know they put tarps over stores to be repainted in the early 1900's?

I always have to get a Space Mountain fastpass first thing in the morning.

I ran into DisneyIPresume while exiting Tmorrowland. I had a short chat with him.

VIVA LA PEOPLEMOVER!

Our friends and I went on Space Mountain. Looks like we were having fun, eh?

Thumbs up to the camera, Angelo!

Lamar and Stuert

After riding my favorite ride, BTMRR multiple times...Somebody did spray paint the side of the goat, blue as said in a recent thread on MC that i came across.

I was letting the ride choosing go upon my friends, They wanted to do Jungle cruise, so jungle cruise we did!

The skipper's jokes were as corny as corny can get.

Ahhh, soo cute. They Lions are protecting the sleeping zebra

The backside of water!

Hi Trader Sam!

Hidden mickey!

Peoplemover track!

I also heard the music to the Peoplemover in line for autopia. Thats a cool little tribute Disney does.

Monorail Red

Monorail Blue

Looks like traffic on the 91

Too much sky...Worst photo of the whole TR

BONES

Angelo with the Secret Bathrooms behind him

The cripple brugade!

My brother, Angelo and Stuert.

Lamar

An old ticket booth

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

Can you spot a famous CELEBRITY?

SNOOP DOGG FO SHIZZLE!...The back of his head though.

I saw him 3 times that day. On main street, At Pizza port, and getting on BTMRR.

And no...i was not following him. But people were! It was like a parade behind him.

THE END!

Re: Barfy's "I love taking photos of the MATTERHORN at different angles" 5/6 TRIP REP

So not to sound mean or anything, but judging by the looks of your friends, I now understand why you keep your Miley love to a minimum in front of them

Re: Barfy's "I love taking photos of the MATTERHORN at different angles" 5/6 TRIP REP

Good trip report Barfownz. You got some nice shots. Thanks for sharing.

• Banned User

Whoops. I forgot a load more of photos!

We were waiting until they finsihed their Nestle Tollhouse cookie ice cream!

I stayed for the Canoes and part of the meet and i had to split and go with my buddyies. I wish i could of been there longer.

Lost Boy

Al Lutz and ?

Sadako

PirateMunkee

TheRockr

?

Hey! Its Farley the Fiddler. He's been working at the park for about 15 years now.

• Minion

Great report!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDishwasher View Post
    So not to sound mean or anything, but judging by the looks of your friends, I now understand why you keep your Miley love to a minimum in front of them
    Don't judge a book by its cover. Just because they dress like that doesn't mean they don't know I am a Miley fan.

They know i'm a Hardcore Disneyland fan and a regular Miley fan and they accept that.

I am a friend and they will treat me like a friend. I've known Angelo since 2rd grade. We've been good friends.

....Psssst.... It was a joke. I'm just sayin', they don't look like they'd share such an intense fandom with you. That's all. No offense meant.

Farley the Fiddler is cool!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDishwasher View Post
    ....Psssst.... It was a joke. I'm just sayin', they don't look like they'd share such an intense fandom with you. That's all. No offense meant.
    They don't even make fun of me about it either. If it were somebody else, They'd probably laugh at them. But not me. They understand my whole life.

• Mountain Dew User

Blog Entries

Great report Barf! Thats pretty cool you got to see Snoop Dog, also I never knew someone actually spray painted the goat on BTMRR.

• Banned User

Barfy, you got some great shots there!! thank you, the castle in the dark was awsome, I loved all the pics great job!!!!!

• Dragons rock my socks.

Nice pictures! Thanks for sharing them!
    Welcome to the Aperture Science Enrichment Center.

If you ever see a skinny eight year-old looking kid sprinting through Adventureland, yell "Hi!" at me!
    Btw, I'm really not eight.

So I'm sitting at my computer thinking, hey, I need a creative signature so that people on micechat will remember me. And then it hits me: I'll just type it up!
    I sure am creative.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Looked like a ton of fun! Great sighting too.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Banned User

Thanks.

I guess JustJohn didn't show up.

Now he should stop giving me crap about me not showing up, when he didn't show up either. We were all asking for him too.

• Gumball Rally Godfather

Quote Originally Posted by Barfownz
    Al Lutz and ?
    That's Chuck Oberleitner of O-Meon.com.
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast