Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's a music celebration!

Re: HOT days in the park - Parade of Dreams, Block Party Bash, Divas, and more!

Froggy, thanks again for another great update. I *love* the fact that you take pictures over at DCA and your eye for photography is exceptional. And like everyone else has said, you and your son look terrific together. He's adorable!

Quote Originally Posted by Frogberto View Post
    Well, in their defense, they usually play in the open sun near the eating area of the Pacific Wharf.
    Regarding the Divas, here's a photo of where I saw them last month in Pacific Wharf. They provide wonderful entertainment for the diners in this area.

And I certainly appreciate that they perform in those beautiful costumes, even in the hot, hot weather. Two thumbs up to the Mariachi Divas!!!

• Neep meep beep

Quote Originally Posted by FoundMyHappyPlace View Post
    Those are amazing photos! Do you mind if I ask what camera you are using? (I'm in the market for a new one).

FAHP
    Sure, and it's in my signature, but you might have signatures turned "off". It's a Canon Rebel XT (350d).

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by superstacie View Post
    I wonder what got her strings twisted.

LOL Stacie!

I think she asked Pinocchio to lie but alas, his nose wouldn't grow.

Chad

Some beautiful shots here.
    I must say I can't blame them for sweating. I've worked with the director before, and she is amazing/out of control at the same time. There's just so much going on, and I think it'd be fantastic to join the Block Party Cast.
    Froggy, can you take some pics of the Monster's Unit for BPB? The plaza side is usually less crowded.

• Senior Minion

The Mariachi Divas play so beautifully. Thanks for the photos Frogberto.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Awesome pics! I really want to go to DL now. I don't know why, but the fish in the Wharf pics are my favorite.

• 'splosions

Quote Originally Posted by superstacie View Post
    I wonder what got her strings twisted.
    omg, that's my friend Julie!!!! lol, i'm so reposting that on her Myspace =]

Quote Originally Posted by Browncoat View Post
    omg, that's my friend Julie!!!! lol, i'm so reposting that on her Myspace =]
    Haha, too funny! Let us know what she thinks!

• Beer is good beer.

Thumbs up Re: HOT days in the park - Parade of Dreams, Block Party Bash, Divas, and more!

Wonderful pictures as usual. Thanks so much for sharing with us!
    M A S E C A !

• Mommy of 2 Miracles!

Quote Originally Posted by almandot View Post
    read his signature and click his pictures
    Sorry...I am so tired from our trip I wasn't thinking straight. Look for us on Oprah today! My little girl is in a pink wheelchair. I'll be searching for a new camera!

• Minion

Great report, though I have to smile a little at calling 85 degrees a hot day...

Guess it all depends on where you live
    ďAny sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, thatís when the magic really happens": Modern Family

• Neep meep beep

Well .... it sure felt hot. And all the castmembers sweating up a storm confirmed my feelings.

• Resident DL'er

Those shallow depth-of-focus portrait shots are just beautiful. Well done!

• Infinitized!

Frogberto,

Great pics. What camera do you use? It's definitely better than mine.

I watched Parade of Dreams twice last week. The first time they had some problem with the speakers so only the speakers on the floats were working. It was kind of funny seeing them all dance around and the music being so quite. Then the second time I saw it (last Friday) the speakers were working properly. It was kind of neat when the 2nd show was on Friday, we went on Alice and the timing couldn't be more perfect: we popped out of the upper door and right in front of us was the Alice float and all the CMs on the float were waving to us.

• Banned User

Awesome photos!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast