• DL Nerd

If you had one more day at Disneyland, what would you do?

I would try to enjoy the vibe of the resort as best I could.. Ride my favorite rides of course, but I would spend most of the day in Main street. and just try to take it all in.

• Fighter Pilot

Re: If you had one more day at Disneyland, what would you do?

I guess I do the samething I do everyother weekend I go. Its rutine right now liek a well oiled machine

• Circle of Ancients

Sleep in, take my time at the hotel and maybe go in the pool and jacuzzi one more time, then take my time walking up and down Main Street and looking in every shop.

• Progressive Disneylander

For me, I need to get on Space Mountain once, Indiana Jones twice and The Haunted Mansion and Pirates 3 to 4 times each (once each at the end of the night) and a few other attractions in between and I'm good.

Oh, and it better be a night where the fireworks aren't cancelled or I'll be quite ticked!!

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

I could use a good dousing. I would hit Grizzly River Run, and Splash Mountain and just wash away all the junk in my life right now with splashes of fun.

• It's all about Theme!

Enjoy It!
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Uh, buy an AP so that I could go for another year.

I would totally wake up early to get to Disneyland. I would start to take it all in just entering thru those long lines... My heart would sart to pound and a very happy look on my face would appear on my face and the inner child of me would come out!!! I would start by walking onto main street, just taking it in all, the smell of the fresh popcorn as I hold a cup of coffe in my hand, and telling my kid's, oh look at that, or that... or look,look guys... and making our way to Fantacyland, thru the castle... just taking our time... eating great food, and making it a point to eat a Mickey Mouse shaped head ice cream!!! Then staying tell the park closes, havin just the right spot to watch the fire works, and people watch,lol,lol... and when it was time to go, looking back down main street crying because I have to go.. oh I just love DISNEYLAND!!!!

• Hillary scares me.

Take video of all the restrooms with my cell phone!

• Merry 2014!

Spend the time waiting in line by plotting out how to afford just one more day in the happiest place on earth.
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

Quote Originally Posted by Tink76 View Post
    I would totally wake up early to get to Disneyland. I would start to take it all in just entering thru those long lines... My heart would sart to pound and a very happy look on my face would appear on my face and the inner child of me would come out!!! I would start by walking onto main street, just taking it in all, the smell of the fresh popcorn as I hold a cup of coffe in my hand, and telling my kid's, oh look at that, or that... or look,look guys... and making our way to Fantacyland, thru the castle... just taking our time... eating great food, and making it a point to eat a Mickey Mouse shaped head ice cream!!! Then staying tell the park closes, havin just the right spot to watch the fire works, and people watch,lol,lol... and when it was time to go, looking back down main street crying because I have to go.. oh I just love DISNEYLAND!!!!
    Wow you really summed it up and added a great deal of vivid feeling too. I agree with you completely.

An entire DAY at Disneyland is filled with good food and rides and attractions that you'll never forget. I'd start early to park and stand in line under the berm to watch the opening (with Marching Band and hopefully Mickey himself appearing to open the park for the day)

I'd devour the gumbo in the bread bowls in New Orleans Square and then journey BACK to the Pirate infested waters of the Carribean.

Main Street USA is a wonder to behold, with all the smells and sights and tastes (Mickey Mouse Pancakes!) And YES I KNOW they pump out manufactured smells of fresh popcorn, chocolate and other goodies- so what? I'm buying it. I love the magic. I adore it.

I would sit on the curb on Main Street with my family, eat my Mickey Mouse PBJ and watch the world go by.

Then night comes and nighttime signals the start of the good stuff.

The park comes to magical life at night. I LOVE the Magic Kingdom at night best of all, more than any other time. The Mansion is lit with eerie lights, and the wolf cries are turned up louder, the entrance to Pirates of the Carribean is lit with flickering gas flames, the Tiki Room is surrounded by , well, Tiki Torches and trees throughout the park are lit with lights, and the castle, Sleeping Beauty's Castle is aglow with a warm magic lights.

The Main Street Electrical Parade remains as a found past memory (although now its the official nighttime parade at California Adventure so I guess if it was my last day, I'd have to park hop), and Fantasmic offer amazing explosions in the sky.

Finally, after a long day of eating and riding and being a kid again, the walk to the front gate and to the parking lot is like a post-marathon. Suddenly, you are exhausted, but thrilled with the prospect of returning the next day...if you are so lucky.