Sept 22-25 vs. Oct 20-22

I usually visit in late September but was thinking of going late October this year instead so I can see the haunted house. Does anyone know if it is usually more or less crowded in October compared to September and is it still warm in late October? I like warm weather. Thank you for your help.

• Hiding in the shadows

Re: Sept 22-25 vs. Oct 20-22

Late Sept would probably be less crowded, the Haunted Mansion woudl be closed getting the holiday overlay.

Even though there will be a bit more crowds its still a slower time of the year and going in October means not only is the HMH open, but the park is decked out in Halloween decorations that are AWESOME.

Both times are warm, but in Oct you may need a jacket at night. We rarely get cold weather until riht before halloween.

So my vote would be October 20-22

A little piece of heaven

• Man O Lantern

Well, there's always a "haunted house" at Disneyland, but if you want to see the Haunted Mansion decorated for Nightmare Before Christmas, go in October. The decorations are great throughout the resort.

We love going in October, and so do many others, it seems like it's more crowded in October every year. Still better than it would be a month later! It's warm during the day, a light jacket at night.

Enjoy!

• Disney Starved in AZ

OCTOBER!!!!

Shorts during the day, sweatshirt and jeans at night!

Yes, yes, October! I went two years ago during almost the exact same time, 19th thru 23nd (sons bday) and it was perfect. Very warm during the day and maybe a long sleeved hoodie during the nite, plus the Nightmare B4 Xmas HH decorations are up and you can't miss those! I feel that the park is not that crowded during this time either. Do not miss the stores in Downtown either, they are all decked out for Halloween, so pretty! We went thru the rapids in DCA and my shirt got soaked, but it was so sunny and warm out that I dried out in about 15 minutes, the weather is very nice in the parks this time of year......

Thanks for your help. I just purchased to annual passes online (Yay!) and I think I am going to go in October this year and then September next year. I want to see the haunted mansion holiday. Does anyone know when small world usually goes down for holiday overlay?