Thread: Weekend Crowds

• ap holder

Smile Weekend Crowds

i was wondering why it was so crowded today? i went this past monday and it was not to crowded but crowded, also im new sorry if this is not an allowed post :[ thank you

• Banned User

Re: Weekend Crowds

Quote Originally Posted by iwontwait View Post
    i was wondering why it was so crowded today? i went this past monday and it was not to crowded but crowded, also im new sorry if this is not an allowed post :[ thank you
    looks okay to me.....
    Last edited by disneyfan07; 05-12-2007 at 01:08 AM.

• ap holder

i just wasnt sure sorry :]
    Quote Originally Posted by disneyfan07 View Post
    I find nothing wrong with your post.......

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

welcome to MiceChat iwontwait

i was at DLR last weekend and sat and sun were both more crowded than i thought they would be for early May, 30min wait for Mr. Toad!! I think more and more people are becoming more educated about visiting the parks and are trying to avoid the summer crunches, that's just my thought on it
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

• ap holder

Exclamation Re: Weekend Crowds

why thank you elly :] i was there this past monday and it was crowded but not to crowded. the crowd started leaving as soon as it started to cool off seeing as it was a very hot day that monday, all in all i had a great time of course. but i agree that people are trying to avoid the summer crowds and starting to get on in now. cant wait to go on splash hopefully this or next week !

Quote Originally Posted by elly View Post
    welcome to MiceChat iwontwait

i was at DLR last weekend and sat and sun were both more crowded than i thought they would be for early May, 30min wait for Mr. Toad!! I think more and more people are becoming more educated about visiting the parks and are trying to avoid the summer crunches, that's just my thought on it

• no flash photography...

I was there last Saturdays and I didn't think it was crowded at all. Maybe it's just different perceptions of what crowded is...?

• Progressive Disneylander

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe View Post
    I was there last Saturdays and I didn't think it was crowded at all. Maybe it's just different perceptions of what crowded is...?
    I think if your normal visit to the DL Resort is to have an extended stay where you experience a full week's worth of crowds, Saturday always seems like a doozy.

But if you are more used to visiting on Saturdays, I think you are probably more apt to be able to notice the difference between a 'light' Saturday and a crowded Saturday. To me, all Saturdays I have experienced have been too crowded, but I agree that it boils down to perception.

I was at the parks yesterday, and it was an interesting experience. On the one hand, it didn't seem like the park was way crowded, but on the other hand we had a hard time getting things done, and there was a lot of foot traffic.

I think that it had a lot to do with a) increase in spring crowds, warmer weather etc. b) the Pirates premeire bleacher construction and crowd control that made access to New Orleans Square, Adventureland and Critter Country something of a nightmare, and c) there were so many attractions closed.

Folks just weren't where we expected them to be, so it was hard to anticipate how best to avoid crowding. And I didn't notice a mass post-fireworks exodus last night either. Fantasyland was still packed until 11pm. As crowds and heat are not among my favorite things, I may only be able to fit in one more visit before summer and then have to wait until after Labor Day.