View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Goofy

Re: "Can we go to California Adventure?" - Disney product placement in ABC televisi

ha.

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Re: "Can we go to California Adventure?" - Disney product placement in ABC televisi

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    I don't quite get why that thread was moved to the Lounge. It was about an aspect of the Disneyland Resort.
    Me either. I didn't see the topic in the DLR Forum, so I posted it again. I should have searched, but I didn't think it would be anywhere else.

Oh well.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• See what I got?

Re: Brothers and Sisters

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    Also, in My Mother the Carjacker, Homer Simpson pretends to hide his fugitive mother "someplace where there's nobody for miles, Disney's California Adventure."
    Yeah, that's the one I was thinking of. Thanks!

• Hillary scares me.

It might just be me, but I like storylines to be somewhat believable.

And if this thread gets moved to the Lounge, I bet it's to make way for another "Secret Bathroom" thread. Don't be surprised when it happens...

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGracey View Post
    Me either. I didn't see the topic in the DLR Forum, so I posted it again. I should have searched, but I didn't think it would be anywhere else.

Oh well.
    No worries! I thought I would just let ya know it is now in 2 places. The other was started by an East coast mcer and I believe you are westcoast

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGracey View Post

What do you think?
    I think this is an over analyzation of something very trivial.

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Really? Why would ABC television writer/producers choose to mention Disney's California Adventure park instead of simply saying "Disneyland"?

Seems like there is probably a deeper reason for this - perhaps to spread some goodwill for the park in a show that is a strong new addition to ABC primte time television this season.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• Done waiting!!

Seems a little forced but at least Disney's not pretending that DCA doesn't exist any more. That could only mean good things for the Placemaking.
    I'm literally a born Disney fan! I was born at Providence St. Joseph Med Center right across the street from Disney Studios in Burbank. The same hospital where Walt died.

By the way my shirt in the pic says "I like big sharks and I cannot lie"

• Producer Extraordinaire

Re: "Can we go to California Adventure?" - Disney product placement in ABC TV (merg

oh nice, another thread's devolved from it's original topic to "let's make fun of california adventure."

• Banned User

Re: "Can we go to California Adventure?" - Disney product placement in ABC TV (merg

Quote Originally Posted by dpdilla View Post
    oh nice, another thread's devolved from it's original topic to "let's make fun of california adventure."
    a park about california in california lol how wacky!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12