Anyone stay onsite recently?

Have any of you stayed on site recently (PP, DLH, GCH) - I read a remark on another thread that mentioned that EE was limited to one day (per the passes) and that you don't get it each day with a resort stay anymore. Is this true? I was REALLY banking on multiple EE days. . . any info will be appreciated. THANKS!!
    Last edited by Adi12982; 05-14-2007 at 05:36 PM.

• Premium Youngling and

Re: Anyone stay onsite recently?

Im not quite sure why people think EE is so great... I mean, being in the park early in the morning with almost nobody there just to roam the park is wonderful, but if you are doing it to try to get on a bunch of rides, there arent really that many open in the morning... Anywho, I never heard of that the last time we stayed (about a month of two ago) You can always call just to double-check

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Snowman View Post
    Im not quite sure why people think EE is so great... I mean, being in the park early in the morning with almost nobody there just to roam the park is wonderful, but if you are doing it to try to get on a bunch of rides, there arent really that many open in the morning... Anywho, I never heard of that the last time we stayed (about a month of two ago) You can always call just to double-check
    Since I have never been to DL I was hoping to be able to do as much as possible during our stay. I have seen/read taht most of FL plus SM and Buzz are open. . . if I can just get FL done in those mornings it opens up a lot more time for me to do the rest of DL and DCA. . .

I was there April 23-27 (24th being my B-day). We stayed at the DLH, or the first time. Usually, we stay at the GCH but it was too pricey this time. We didn't know what to expect and we absolutly loved it! EE is one day per vacation and it was a great perk. However, the other day it was offered, we got in about 15 minutes prior to start time. But it was great!
    Spoiler
    BURP!

So how do they limit you now? Do they issue some sort of ticket? That would mean you can't use your charge ID any more?

On another board I frequent they have stated that as last as a trip last week they were still able to use the charge slip and get in every possible EE day. . . so seems like things are still ok on that front - unless someone comes back saying something different!

• Kenny the Pirate

Called DLH and they confirmed it is available to hotel guests throughout their stay.
    Kenny the Pirate
    AKA Bad Mood t' Blackhearted
    Disney Dream Job Pirate Winner 2007
    Full WDW character and show schedules: www.kennythepirate.com
    Follow my adventures on twitter: www.twitter.com/kennypirate

• Hopper's Mortal Enemy

Cool Re: Anyone stay onsite recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Snowman View Post
    Well, obviously the lines are shorter at park opening. Although there may not be much open, there is more than can be done in an hour. One EE is fine for us, makes it easy to hit all the dark rides, Buzz, the MH and maybe Space (or at least get a FP when the park officially opens) and then....

The rst of the park opens and we're poised to be first to the west side of the park. And then.........

We can be at the gates of DCA when it opens, which means...........

We've essentially taken advantage of the short lines at park opening 3 times in one day.

A bientot.
    Remember
    What the dormouse said
    Feed your head!

You've read it; you can't unread it!

• Beer is good beer.

Early Entry is available for every day of your stay at each of the 3 Disney hotels. You just need to have your hotel ID card with you.

Early Entry days are Saturday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
    M A S E C A !