Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Perris... sounds like Paris but without the wild parties

Why do you love going to Disneyland

I know for many the canned answer is the magic but if that's the case then just go to a magic shop. I mean what makes you go many, many times a year.
    For example, I go because it's a wonderful few hours with my mom. No stress, no job, no worries. Just me and mom. I have gone by myself but it's not the same.
    I used to hate Disneyland and loved Knott's. Again it's family time. Used to take my nephew a lot for about two years but then he came down with a terrible illness. BEING A TEENAGER! Well that and a very tight schedule. Honers in school, diving, learning three musical instruments... that kind of thing.
    What's your deep down reason for going?
    Nemo's not in slumberland anymore!

• Comin' at ya!

Re: Why do you love going to Disneyland

I go because you can be totally immersed in a whole different world. You can visit the jungle, go into the future, and visit the old west. ALl the lands feel so realistic and it's just amazing.
    "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

• Fighter Pilot

I think I answered this like three times already

• DL Nerd

I like the vibe in the air... the happiness, the sharing of Walt's dream. the different immersive areas

Because it takes me away from the real world. The only thing I have to think about while at DL is what flavor ice cream I want for breakfast :o)

I just love getting away to the park and having fun with my husband, son, and sister. Those are very special moments for me. My sister laughed when I once said, just as we were getting off of POTC, "It's great to be home."

I know there's more to it for me, but I just can't explain it. Disneyland, for me, is such a very special place.

• I'm not really here

I love going because, in a strange way, it feels like home. I know when I refer to "the magic" it is to the ability of Disneyland to bring out the inner child in me. No other place does it so quickly and so completely. It is a place where you feel that all your dreams really can come true, and that is magic in the times in which we live.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Banned User

It temporary gets rid of my stress and lets me enjoy my life more than everthing.

• Comin' at ya!

Quote Originally Posted by barfownz View Post
    It temporary gets rid of my stress and lets me enjoy my life more than everthing.
    Word!
    "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

• WDW Fant! Premiere Cast

I love just about everything regarding Disney. Disneyland and TDR are the two places I visit now. After being a WDW cm for years I feel I know too much about the resort and find myself scrutinizing a lot. At DL I can become completely and utterly immersed in a world of fantasy. Also, my best friend lives in Anaheim so I can kidnap him and bring him to the parks. We have our silly rituals which make DL one of the best places I can visit often. I can also be in the park alone and find myself smiling for no reason. Leaving the northeast part of the country and my daily routine here behind is wonderful.

• careful...i'm contagous!

in the paradise city. were the grass is green & the girls are pretty

No stress, no job, no worries
    thats how I feel, when i'm there i feel happy!
    doombuggiesDISNEYROYALTY

I grew up going to WDW once every 4 or 5 years, then when I hit college, I racked up a lot of debt going...now I go 4-5 times per year (and plan on moving there)...

But, I went to DL for my first trip in 2002, at at the age of 21, and now I go at least once a year (for the 50th I went twice...although I won one of the trips). Why will I continue to go to DL long after I've moved to Orlando?

Definitely the "Walt" factor. My first time walking down the original Main Street USA, I cried. There was something about being where Walt actually was that really connects me as a guest to DL. My next trip, in 2003, my sister and I took the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour and it was such a great way to learn more about the park and appreciate it even more.

Taking it all in these last few trips, I could never really put my finger on what was so "different" about DL. Reading posts and posting myself here, it's become more clear. The "Walt" factor, of course, but those little details, which I now know stem a great deal from the fact that so many DL guests are locals, small details are necessary for that reason (they used to be necessary just for good show...tell that to the execs at WDW). All those small little details add up to very special trips and experiences.

*Sigh* I wish I could afford to plan a trip to DL right now
    "When entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic." -Sam Eagle

"I may have invented these bifocals I'm wearing, but I can assure you they're not rose-colored" -Ben Franklin, The American Adventure

Because as a child I was introduced to fantasy and imagination through a steady stream of Disney-influenced items...both tangible and intangible.

Records, models, sounds, smells, tastes...can be traced back to various trips to Disneyland or Disney World.
    And whenever I step under the berm....I am a child again.

With my family, it's quite simply the happiest place on earth.

And I'll watch my son on his second trip to Disneyland...(in a short three weeks) and his mind races...with imagination, possibilities and excitement.

• Blow me to Bermuda!

I have to go with Thrax. No stress, no job, no worries... and I'm happy.

Plus, I can have the kid's undivided attention almost the whole time we're there. She'll actually ignore calls/text messages while we're at Disneyland. It's true quality time spent with her before she is too embarassed to be seen in public with her mom.

Enjoying the warmth and sunshine of Phoenix between Disney trips.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

To sit at the hub and make fun of people's poor choice of clothing.

• I'm Flying High

Because of the magic, and forgetting it all. I love the history of Disneyland..it's a place with a past.
    The daydream princess

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast