Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: no balcony for fantasmic

At least the desserts on the Balcony aren't the same desserts that you can buy in the park. They are different. They're pretty much Club 33 desserts......a lot fancier. LOL, and a lot richer.....meaning in taste :o)

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by All4dISNEY View Post
    I'm sure the light switch is in the same place it has been the last FIFTY years...come on people!!
    Actually, it may not be. (Especially since the building is not 50 years old...) There is major construction going on in that area for Club 33 and this is most likely the cause. They have to bring something up to code, and they are having to invade the Gallery space to do it.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Quote Originally Posted by Moonliner View Post
    Yeah, and them grapes they served were always sour anyway right?
    Um, no...it's called why are you guys sounding like you're getting your hopes and dreams dashed because they closed the almighty balcony indefinetly? It's a friggin balcony with some fancy desserts. Yeah...I'm really bitter that I can't do that. I could do that if I wanted to waste money on a spot to see a show I've seen tons of times but I could find plenty of other places in Disneyland to waste...er, spend my money on.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    Um, no...it's called why are you guys sounding like you're getting your hopes and dreams dashed because they closed the almighty balcony indefinetly? It's a friggin balcony with some fancy desserts. :rollseye: Yeah...I'm really bitter that I can't do that. I could do that if I wanted to waste money on a spot to see a show I've seen tons of times but I could find plenty of other places in Disneyland to waste...er, spend my money on.
    I think everyone has priorities. Some HAVE to stay onsite, others like me like the seating (tho my preference is for the riverside) and some prefer to spend their money on souviners or pins. My kids prefer to stay offsite and use the money saved to do Riverside seating. It all depends on what YOU want to waste your money on.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Minion

How much do they charge for the balcony seating anyways?

Um, no...it's called why are you guys sounding like you're getting your hopes and dreams dashed because they closed the almighty balcony indefinetly? It's a friggin balcony with some fancy desserts. Yeah...I'm really bitter that I can't do that. I could do that if I wanted to waste money on a spot to see a show I've seen tons of times but I could find plenty of other places in Disneyland to waste...er, spend my money on.
    I don't understand why you are being rude to the people that enjoy the Balcony or want to try it once.

Also, not everyone has seen Fantasmic a ton of times....as you have. Some people only get to visit Disneyland once in their life. It's their vacation....apparently some want to do extra stuff. How is that wrong or bad??
    Last edited by bloodnswash; 05-16-2007 at 12:41 PM.

• I'm not really here

I just want to see Fantasmic! again. I don't care if Joe Nobody has a kid on each shoulder, I just want to see Sorcerer Mickey kicking serious butt again.

Personally, we've never had a problem with people putting kids on their shoulders in front of us because we always sit in the sitting only section a little to the right of center.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by bloodnswash View Post
    I don't understand why you are being rude to the people that enjoy the Balcony or want to try it once.

Also, not everyone has seen Fantasmic a ton of times....as you have. Some people only get to visit Disneyland once in their life. It's their vacation....apparently some want to do extra stuff. How is that wrong or bad??
    Well, no, it's called sarcasm. That's what my first post was. You guys are acting like it's a tragedy that the balcony is closed. I was merely joking that you will have to join all the regular guests at DL who don't pay for fancy seating and desserts down on the floor. Can't help that you guys are getting butt-hurt over my sarcasm.

Well, no, it's called sarcasm. That's what my first post was. You guys are acting like it's a tragedy that the balcony is closed. I was merely joking that you will have to join all the regular guests at DL who don't pay for fancy seating and desserts down on the floor. Can't help that you guys are getting butt-hurt over my sarcasm.
    LOL, Me, "butt-hurt"??!!....not at all. But others might be.

I called a couuple of weeks ago about getting seats on the balcony for my birthday in June, I have never done it and thought it would be fun. Its around $68.00 each so just a bit pricey for me. They didnt say anything about it being closed indefinetly, just closed since the show isnt running right now. Must be something newgoing on, like it was said club 33 or something. O well, guess ill stick with the Mickey Premium by the fountian.
    Steve

LOL, Me, "butt-hurt"??!!....not at all. But others might be.
    Yes, you like my term? Well, you must be because you keep responding to me.

Quote Originally Posted by svickersart View Post
    I called a couuple of weeks ago about getting seats on the balcony for my birthday in June, I have never done it and thought it would be fun. Its around $68.00 each so just a bit pricey for me. They didnt say anything about it being closed indefinetly, just closed since the show isnt running right now. Must be something newgoing on, like it was said club 33 or something. O well, guess ill stick with the Mickey Premium by the fountian.
    Steve
    The first time I did Fantasmic Balcony it was $50 per person. That was back in July 2004. The most I have ever paid was about $55. I know Disney raised the price when the 50th anniversary started. Looks like they raised it again.

Yes, you like my term? Well, you must be because you keep responding to me.
    Wow, you think awfully highly of yourself.

How does responding to you make me "butt hurt"? I thought this was a place to respond to peoples comments.

Wow, you think awfully highly of yourself.

How does responding to you make me "butt hurt"? I thought this was a place to respond to peoples comments.
    LOL... Man, learn how to laugh at a joke now and then. You'll live longer.

• That Guy

IMHO, I would get more entertainment by burning my cash, then spending the $$ to sit up there and eat average desserts. I was SO disappointed when I was there to watch the show. The desserts were Costco rejects, and I really found it lacking. There are so many ways I could better spend the money, so now I do.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast