Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Shows to miss or not miss

Block Party Bash is good for dancing and seeing the Pixar characters. That could be a good one for him. Be sure to look at the map for one of the "party zones" that the parade stops in (there are 2, one by Golden Dreams and one other that I can't remember now).
    You guys are soooo helpful! I am so glad I asked this! I didn't realize what Block Party was. That one will be a definite must hit for us. He is a HUGE pixar fan!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by abarry90 View Post
    You guys are soooo helpful! I am so glad I asked this! I didn't realize what Block Party was. That one will be a definite must hit for us. He is a HUGE pixar fan!
    Have your video camera ready. Our daughter got picked to go and dance with Monsters Inc. It brings a smile to my face just thinking about it!

• Defying gravity

Valuable input - that's the kind of perspective I am looking for - I originally thought to not miss this thinking he knows who all the princesses are and would like to see it, but now I am definitely rethinking that show. Same with the Jedi - wasn't sure if there was much to the show he would enjoy without being a fan of the movies.

I had actually though to pass on Billy Hill but you think that one is one to make an effort to see?

Glad to be getting this input! Thanks!
    Billy Hill is funny, but I think the humor just goes waaay over the head of a 3 year old. (Especially when they impersonate the Beatles! ) But you should take the time to go and see it - parents deserve to have a little fun too.

Whatever you do,

SEE ALADDIN...AND THEN SEE IT AGAIN!!!!

It's the best stage show in DL and WDW. Period.

• Minion

definitly see aladin even if he doesnt enjoy it you will.

• Defying gravity

He is a HUGE pixar fan!
    Good thing for him that all of the parks are being Pixarized!

In DCA alone, you've got the Monsters, Inc. ride, A Bug's Land, the Block Party Bash.

In DL, there is Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters and then, of course, the subs!

• phbbbbbt

If he's performing, Farley the Fiddler is so much fun, and he is great with kids.
    xo, Deanna

• Old Timer

I know that when I took my niece at that young age she loved the parades and looking at waterfalls. Some of the characters were fine, others were scarey. Shows are great, but you might try watching some of the less formal entertainment, the musicans on Main Street and in NOS. That way you can move on if he gets restless. Stop and look at the windows in the Emporium, look at the flowers, especially those that make shapes (i.e. Mickey). Eat, drink and take time out someplace quiet in the middle of the day (we uses to go back to the car and listen to music). Take advantage of the baby center. Take your cues from your son and you will be creating memories and traditions that can last a lifetime.

• Thanks, Ollie

You hadn't mentioned the DCA show "It's Tough to Be a Bug," but just in case you were wondering around Bug's Land and decided to pop in, I would advise against it. There are many frightening elements to the show, including the fact that it's in 3D, and it becomes dark and foggy while large spiders drop from the ceiling. The first time I saw the show, I swear every kid in the audience was crying.

On the other hand, I highly recommend Block Party Bash!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12