Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Re: Indy Appreciation

Quote Originally Posted by ACDCmaniac921 View Post
    ok so i was definitely right about the lights then, when the fog wasn't working i could see them clearly. i didn't know that pit was full of water though. cool!
    One time the ride when down when we were on the bridge. When the lights came up and the sound went out, you can clearly see the water falls at the base of Mara and hear the water. Pretty awesome!!
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• Problem Child/Rocker

Quote Originally Posted by DanC View Post
    So true, he is jacked up. The first one most people can deal with The 2nd one is so ugly but you can't really get a good glimpse of him. I don't know what happened on #3, hopefully next refurb we can get the new jack sparrow aa technology.
    you've gotta tell Indy to lay off the red bulls!
    We want to appeal to everyone and get rich quick. We want to be millionaires. I've got this plan to buy Tasmania you see...-Angus Young

• YOU KNOW IT! YEAH!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodnswash View Post
    DanC, I'm loving all your info! Thank you!!!

Yeah...like an indy god! I've always wondered how all the effects actually work...cuz thats just how i am! I would rather watch how a movie is made than watch the movie itself.

SUPPORT THE CMs

For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Quote Originally Posted by ACDCmaniac921 View Post
    you've gotta tell Indy to lay off the red bulls!
    I have a friend who is a sales rep for Coca-Cola. Actually in Southern California, Rock Star is the more popular energy drink. LOL

• Problem Child/Rocker

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    I have a friend who is a sales rep for Coca-Cola. Actually in Southern California, Rock Star is the more popular energy drink. LOL
    whatever it is, send indy to caffeine rehab, WDI!
    We want to appeal to everyone and get rich quick. We want to be millionaires. I've got this plan to buy Tasmania you see...-Angus Young

THERES WATER DOWN THERE?!?!? In 11 years of ridin indy i've never ever noticed that. is there a pic of this.
    pshhh i guess

• Problem Child/Rocker

Quote Originally Posted by Treat View Post
    THERES WATER DOWN THERE?!?!? In 11 years of ridin indy i've never ever noticed that. is there a pic of this.
    ive never known that until today! i thought i saw something kinda shiny down there when the fog was off. it all fits together muahahahahahahaaa!

• Closed Account

This info is so awesome. Every time I ride Indy I am fascinated by the sophistication of the vehicles, whichever imagineer created/programmed those is a genius.

The one effect I would love to understand is the boulder...anyone have any insight?

to put quite shortly.......your transport never backs up. the effect is achieved bay the room around you moving forward. similar to being in a car. and your next to a big truck and it moves forward giving you the impression that your backing up.
    pshhh i guess

• Problem Child/Rocker

Quote Originally Posted by FantasmicPrincess View Post
    This info is so awesome. Every time I ride Indy I am fascinated by the sophistication of the vehicles, whichever imagineer created/programmed those is a genius.

The one effect I would love to understand is the boulder...anyone have any insight?
    the boulder stays in a fixed position but rolls on its axis i think, and a light makes it appear to move forward. meanwhile the walls move forward mechanically but at a faster speed then the EMVs to simulate backing up, and then the vehicle dives down into the hole.

• Closed Account

That's really neat!
    Gosh when I first read the thing about the walls moving forward relative to the vehicle and the stationary axis on the boulder, the first thing I thought was "Ew. Honors Physics. Real life implementations"
    How awful that such a hard class can have such amazing results in DLR

• Problem Child/Rocker

That's really neat!
    Gosh when I first read the thing about the walls moving forward relative to the vehicle and the stationary axis on the boulder, the first thing I thought was "Ew. Honors Physics. Real life implementations"
    How awful that such a hard class can have such amazing results in DLR
    totally off topic, i like your cats!

• Closed Account

Red Face Re: Indy Appreciation

Still off topic:
    Yes, they are quite cute. I keep them good looking so that good homes will want them when they're old enough to be adopted. I foster them through a local animal shelter.

• Problem Child/Rocker

Still off topic:
    Yes, they are quite cute. I keep them good looking so that good homes will want them when they're old enough to be adopted. I foster them through a local animal shelter.
    that's pretty cool.

• In Mouse We trust

Um trivia...
    There are lots of Indy ride videos on Youtube if you ever want to relive it.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast