Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Minion

Re: Those pirate additions to the TSI mill are just for the premiere...right?

Swab, seriously, just go ahead and change your name to Frontier Frog in Hot Water and be done with it.

Goofy Daddy, by that rational, so much of our beloved foam formed world of magic is crap... the key difference is what shape they put it in. In this case, the foam is in the shape of Pirate stuff... so it's way cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Goofy Daddy View Post
    From what I hear it is styrofoam molded into shape and painted and it will be chucked out after the premier...it is crap. Nicely painted and themed crap, but crap.

I wouldn't mind getting hold of some of the crap to put in my back yard though.
    You got that right! I'd love to have some of that crap Although it won't fit in the house, it will go nicely with all the crap I have in my pirate room.

•   
    • Blind to His Own Faults

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Lover 68 View Post
    Swab, seriously, just go ahead and change your name to Frontier Frog in Hot Water and be done with it.
    How 'bout "The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County"? Get a little Mark Twain in there to boot?!

• Knight that says Nee!!

Goofy Daddy, by that rational, so much of our beloved foam formed world of magic is crap... the key difference is what shape they put it in. In this case, the foam is in the shape of Pirate stuff... so it's way cool.
    AND can be used as a floatation device!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by bloodnswash View Post
    You got that right! I'd love to have some of that crap Although it won't fit in the house, it will go nicely with all the crap I have in my pirate room.
    What... your house is western themed and set in the 19th century??? Thank god you have a place for Pirate Stuff... you could start a whole new thread about the themeing of your house and how you aren't able to enjoy the experience of your living room because of the addition of that Pirate thing you brought in...

• Knight that says Nee!!

I fixed the line under my screen name just for you PL68!

What... your house is western themed and set in the 19th century??? Thank god you have a place for Pirate Stuff... you could start a whole new thread about the themeing of your house and how you aren't able to enjoy the experience of your living room because of the addition of that Pirate thing you brought in...

LOL, the computer room is the "pirate" room, my bedroom is Frontierland theme, and the rest of the house is Disney stuff. Or, as others like to say, crap! I LOVE my pirate room! It is awesome!!!

•   
    • Blind to His Own Faults

If he wants to charge $80 to get into his house, he better theme that pirate crap properly. The western stuff, too. 'Course, like TDA, he could always just change the thematic borders of his house to fit the placement of his items, and just leave all the pirate crap wherever it happens to lie!

• Knight that says Nee!!

Pirates didn't have computers! I'm starting a new thread now!!!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
    How 'bout "The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County"? Get a little Mark Twain in there to boot?!
    You didn't hear??? They already gave Mark Twain the boot.... hehehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12