Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

• Minion

Re: 5/19: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - World Premiere Running Trip Repo

Any early morning pictures yet?

Near enough to disneyland to love the fireworks...

Re: 5/19: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - World Premiere Running Trip Repo

Best of luck! I'll see y'all out there. I'm off to work in a bit.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Thanking the Academy

Blog Entries

MG, for those of us who aren't there, THANKS!!!! We'll be living vicariously through you all day.

Thanks for the updates, I can't wait to read more!

• Kenny the Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGracey View Post
    Pirates score can be heard drifting out from the park.

They directed those of us that walked from Mickey & Friends across the esplanade to the Lion King tram stop. The lines are wraping through the southern part of the tram area. Its very reminiscent of when people camped out for July 17th 2005, but nowhere near the scale of the 50th camp-out.

Some people have what appears to be guidebooks to the premiere and it has a big 2-page spread on Pirate's Lar. I want one!

Good luck to everybody in line or on their way!

I'd love to see photos of the guidebooks when you get a chance. Enjoy your day!
    Kenny the Pirate
    AKA Bad Mood t' Blackhearted
    Disney Dream Job Pirate Winner 2007
    Full WDW character and show schedules: www.kennythepirate.com
    Follow my adventures on twitter: www.twitter.com/kennypirate

• He's a Beautiful Pirate..

Not Close Enough to the House of the Mouse

MasterGracey THANK YOU for doing this for us! I know you may regret it and yes it will be a long day, but we APPRECIATE YOU for doing this for those of us who can't be there. I (we) will be reading your updates all day. Can't wait to see the big sign and how they have it decorated up on the red carpet! Have a great time! I'm so excited for this movie that I have already bought my tickets for the first day it's out!

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Ahhh!

Alright so here's the rundown...

From the guidemaps:

See The Stars Arrive
    On Main Street, U.S.A.!

This evening, Disneyland Park will host the world premiere of Walt Disney Pictures' Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. This gala celebration is also a fundraiser, with all proceeds going to the Make-A-Wish Foundation to help with their mission of making dreams come true for children with life-threatening medical conditions. The evening is expected to raise $3 million, includion an initial donation of $1 million by the Walt Disney Company.

Although tonight's premiere is reserved for those who pre-purchaed tickets, or received and invitation, you will have an exclusive opportunity to experience the celebrity "red carpet arrivals" on Main Street, U.S.A, beginning approximately at 5:00 p.m. We strongly recommend you arrive as early as possibly since space is limited.

Closing Early Tonight
    Adventureland, Critter Country, Frontierland and New Orleans Square will be closing early. For exact operating hours of any restaurant, store or attraction, please visit a Park Information Center.

The following attractions will close as early as 3:00 p.m. Today. Please be sure to visit them early in the day.
    • Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
    • Big Thunder Ranch
    • Enchanted Tiki Room
    • Frontierland Shootin' Exposition
    • Haunted Mansion
    • Indiana Jones Adventure
    • Jungle Cruise
    • The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
    • Splash Mountain

Open Late Tonight
    Fantasyland; Main Street, U.S.A.; Mickey's Toon Town, and Tomorrowland will remain open until approximately 8:00 p.m. For your enjoyment, Disney's California Adventure Park will remain open until 11:00 p.m. Tonight!

Join us beginning May 25
    For swashbuckling fun and adventure at the
    new Pirate's Lair on Tom Sawyer Island!

After Sadako and peoplemover1 claimed some spots across from the Penny Arcade, I headed out to take some photos. By happy accident I got funneled onto Pirates, and was the first guest of the day. I was greeted at the exit with Dream Ears! awesome!

I have a couple cell phone photos, but I'm having issues uploading them from my phone. I'm trying to get it goin'

Thanks for reading I'll keep you all posted!

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• I'm not really here

Wow, you really are amazing MG. I think he deserves an award of some sort for doing this. PM1 and Sadako as well for braving the crowds that early. Three cheers for them all! Great report so far, and so much fun to get up to the minute news.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Just this guy......

This is not for MasterGracey or the rest of the team there, but for others heading to the park.

I want to remind anyone going out there that the Stars will not stop to take pictures and/or give you autographs. If you go to the park expecting them to do so you will be very disappointed.

•   
    • Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Great!!! keep it coming
    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day șoș 2010
    Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Feb 8-9

Thank you for you updates, feels almost like we're there with ya! (don't I wish!)

This is better than ANY news broadcast - network TV, radio OR print!!

Our own imbedded reporter.

Thanks for the effort.

Greg

• I'm not really here

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Our own imbedded reporter.
    Do you have your body armor on MasterGracey!?

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Never Look Back

Thanks MG...we can live through your updates...

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Quote Originally Posted by ni_teach View Post
    This is not for MasterGracey or the rest of the team there, but for others heading to the park.

I want to remind anyone going out there that the Stars will not stop to take pictures and/or give you autographs. If you go to the park expecting them to do so you will be very disappointed.
    Where'd you get this information from?

They've stopped to sign and take photos in years past - why not this year? I don't think Disney would want to deal with the angry masses if they didn't allow the stars to sign anything.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast