Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234561328 ... LastLast

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

Re: 5/19: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - World Premiere Running Trip Repo

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGracey View Post
    Where'd you get this information from?

They've stopped to sign and take photos in years past - why not this year? I don't think Disney would want to deal with the angry masses if they didn't allow the stars to sign anything.

But I wonder if they'll try to move Johnny along this year as he spent what seemed like 45 minutes on the first half of Mainstreet, and no time at all down through the hub. Hmmm.... People were pretty ticked last year...

• Just this guy......

Re: 5/19: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - World Premiere Running Trip Repo

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGracey View Post
    Where'd you get this information from?

They've stopped to sign and take photos in years past - why not this year? I don't think Disney would want to deal with the angry masses if they didn't allow the stars to sign anything.
    I was just remembering a poster last year who just went on and on and on because his little girl didn't get to meet Deep and how it was Disney's fault.

All I mean to say is you might get lucky and the stars will stop, but it is luck of the draw. Don't go there expecting the meet the stars.

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

My photobucket bandwidth is eaten up, so I'll just post direct links to the images, instead of images themselves.
    Sorry!

The lines to get in (earlier) this morning stretched to DCA
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78...t/IMG00271.jpg

A look at the guide maps:
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78...t/IMG00273.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78...t/IMG00274.jpg

They fold open to reveal... a big ad for Pirate's Lair! Woo hoo!
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78...t/IMG00275.jpg

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

your going to have to remove photos, or start a new account if you want these photos to be seen...

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

Thanks for the updates.... you think I should try to head over too, or is it already stuffed to its limits?

• Former ODV/SE CM

Did they give out a button today like they did the two previous premieres?
    I actually heard this said by a CM over the loud speakers at Big Thunder in 1995, "Please do not sit on the rocks. You will fall...and you will die."

So now it looks like I will have to sit at home all day by my computer so I can read your updates.

Just kidding but I will be up all night reading about your day. Hopefully the pictures willwork by then too.

You guys going there are awesome.
    "Would you like fries with that?"

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Thank you so much for sharing this experience with those of us that cannot be there, it is very much appreciated. I hope the weather is nice and that the people that come around you are pleasant. Have fun.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Thanks for the updates!
    This girl in Montana will happily watch for your updates anxiously!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's a music celebration!

Wow. This is SO COOL! Thank you MasterGracey and your fellow brave crewmates across from the Penny Arcade. We really, really appreciate this!!!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew

Blog Entries

MG - I don't know if you can get to flikr on your sidekick, but photobucket won't let you show images again until your join date anniversary. When we click on the link, all we get is the bandwidth warning. (I finally broke down and paid the 25 bucks a few weeks ago.)

• Collision speed....FULL!

Yes, mine too, it says "Bandwidth Exceeded"

• A New Kind Of Villain

Hey everyone, Sadako here. We're sitting in front of the Penny Arcade. Prime Spots! I'm just chatting away with people and watching Jigoku Shoujo on my PSP.

It was a madhouse when they did the countdown and started letting people in. I got video of that and will have it up when I get home.

They're being smart and have bleachers up this year as sitting room only though. Everything else will become standing room later.

Autographs and Photos will be ok as long as the celebs are ok with it. I got tons of pics and autogrqphs last year. The Johnny Thing niteach mentioned was complicated. I can explain later, but most will give pics and autographs.

I walked through the park earlier and it's like a ghost town...

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sadako View Post
    Hey everyone, Sadako here. We're sitting in front of the Penny Arcade. Prime Spots! I'm just chatting away with people and watching Jigoku Shoujo on my PSP.

It was a madhouse when they did the countdown and started letting people in. I got video of that and will have it up when I get home.

They're being smart and have bleachers up this year as sitting room only though. Everything else will become standing room later.

Autographs and Photos will be ok as long as the celebs are ok with it. I got tons of pics and autogrqphs last year. The Johnny Thing niteach mentioned was complicated. I can explain later, but most will give pics and autographs.

I walked through the park earlier and it's like a ghost town...
    Thanks Sadako! Keep those details coming! We wish we were there with you.

• Hug a Billy

The Golden Horseshoe/Big Thunder Jamboree

This is wonderful. I am so glad you guys are doing this. I will be checking back later (have something going on today).

I also don't get the pictures.

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234561328 ... LastLast