Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 12345671429 ... LastLast

• Still wants to be a cat!

Re: 5/19: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - World Premiere Running Trip Repo

This is the way to follow the events of the day....Thanks MG & Sadako!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• A New Kind Of Villain

Re: 5/19: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - World Premiere Running Trip Repo

Weather is cold... a definite change from last years awful heat.

Experiment626 is here with us too eating a bagel.

OMG! A Elizabeth and Tia Dalma cosplayer just passed by us... so many costumed people today... those corsets are gonna get really hot soon... Just snapped a pic of them!

We're sitting around some really cool people. This woman next to us is here til around 5 and then she actually paid the money to go to the premiere. She showed me the rules and they're kinda harsh. They have to keep moving on the red carpet. They aren't allowed to stop... weird...

• MiceChat News Team
    • Thanking the Academy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sadako View Post
    They have to keep moving on the red carpet. They aren't allowed to stop... weird...
    Not surprising really. I'm sure Disney doesn't want the stars crowded as they move up the red carpet. It's going to be bedlam enough as it is.

Thanks for the update Sadako.

• Woot!

thanks for this

Off topic: look at this!!
    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 49 (25 members and 24 guests) thecoolestaw16*, PEZZ Lightyear, fcanfield, Joshrzmeup, tiffany87, DLandFansAZ, snorkeld, demento57, topazmisskitty, FutureCM, sir clinksalot, Sadako, YoCharles, Armadillo4, Nautilus, Captn_Shamrock, PinBrian, DeliriumTrigger, ROBONICS95, churros9, gwene65, nileprincess
    *Thecoolestaw*

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • PEZZ in the Fez

D'OH!

Ya caught me!

I love this thread and I can't wait to see the pics! Wait.
    I am going as soon as I can get off my lazy hindquarters and get to the Park. I hope I don't get turned away at the turnstiles and have to go across the Esplanade to cry my rejected tears into several glasses of free wine. That would be a shame.
    How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?

• The Fantasyland guy

I remember last year when the running live broadcast thread hit several hundred

Thanks MG and gang!

• He's a Beautiful Pirate..

Not Close Enough to the House of the Mouse

Yeh...Sadako updates too! Did you all get a pin today? Any freebies at all???? Can't wait to see pics!

Yeah, I should be here til 3:00 until I leave work, alas I have no computer at home so I have to wait for update tomorrow when I come back into work. But this is such fun!!! Thanks to all for the updates, I feel like I am there with you.

• Gumball Rally Godfather

WOW!! This is uber-exciting! Now we have even more!!
    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 60 (29 members and 31 guests) Circarama, PhotoMatt, mo-machel, rollercoaster92, dchun2007, pirateslife4me, skycrashesdown, LuvsLilo*, Captn_Shamrock, topazmisskitty, TooFarAway, Kathy V, FutureCM, snorkeld, Tapdawg, 071755, Peabody, Armadillo4, Kero, Joshrzmeup, fcanfield, Chris Lang*, tiffany87, sir clinksalot, Sadako, YoCharles, Nautilus, PinBrian, DeliriumTrigger

Good luck out there Troopers, we're with you in mind and spirit!

We want's da pictures, we want's da pictures...
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

• Closet DLR fan

Thank you so much for this thread! I have to work until nine tonight, but I'm so happy that I'll be able to come home and read through the entire thing.

• I'm not really here

It's exciting being 600+ miles away and still "participating" in a way. I love it! I'm actually on campus at the Mac lab working on the DVD of my last Disney trip, while reading about the Premiere. Today is definitely a Disney day.

Thanks for your input as well Sadako. Can't wait to see your video.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

•   

I offered to the OP to host the images on my photobucket account. If he e-mails them to me in the next 15 min or so I will post them. After that I am off to the premiere.

• Squaw NO gettum firewood!

This thread = my hero! I'm closing in DCA tonight; so close, yet SOOO far away! Have fun you guys (and come by to say hello to me if you get rejected from DL later!)
    "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

• Premium Youngling and

Thanks a lot for the update you guys! This is so exciting, yet so disappointing because I cant be there

This is great--thanks for keeping us in the know!!

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 12345671429 ... LastLast