Page 1 of 43 12341126 ... LastLast

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

5/19: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - World Premiere Running Trip Report

Hello everybody! Well, me and peoplemover1 are getting ready to head out the door to get in line at the Mickey & Friends parking structure so we can get some good spots along the red carpet for the Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End World Premiere.

I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm going to end up regretting it to some degree, but hopefully it'll all be worth it. I'll be posting continuous updates to this thread via my cell phone, with occassional photos uploaded directly from my cell phone camera. Photos won't be that great from the cell phone, but I'll have a proper trip report up sometime tomorrow.

And to all the other MiceChatters out there getting ready, waking up, or already on their way to the Resort - Good luck!

Yo ho!

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• let's go watch the show

Re: 5/19: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - World Premiere Running Trip Repo

Godspeed! *salute*

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Re: 5/19: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - World Premiere Running Trip Repo

Its already insane here! People are already lined up at Harbor Point. Rumor has it that nearly 3,000 people are already there.

peoplemover1 and I went to the structure, and I got ready to start walking as soon as we saw the line to get in there. Sadako pulled up behind us as I was gathering my stuff from the trunk. We'll all be waiting in line together once they get into the Resort area from the structure.

Pirate mania, folks. If there was any doubt that At World's End wouldn't be a smash, or that Pirate's Lair wouldn't be a hit, then its officialy been squashed.

Hello, Johnny indeed.

| | |

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Pirates score can be heard drifting out from the park.

They directed those of us that walked from Mickey & Friends across the esplanade to the Lion King tram stop. The lines are wraping through the southern part of the tram area. Its very reminiscent of when people camped out for July 17th 2005, but nowhere near the scale of the 50th camp-out.

Some people have what appears to be guidebooks to the premiere and it has a big 2-page spread on Pirate's Lar. I want one!

Good luck to everybody in line or on their way!

| | |

Wow, that's great... can't wait to hear/see the updates! Looking forward to all the vicarious excitement today has to offer!
    "To all who come to this happy place, welcome!"

Visit The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets and Mickeypedia!

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

The line is starting to move through security. Mickey & Friends trams are running on the other side of the esplanade. They're holding the lines at security at Downtown Disney and letting everybody who's been camping out on the other side of the esplanade through first.

FYI - peoplemover1 just said that they're making everybody throw away any posters they may have before entering the esplanade!

| | |

• Banned User

How you updating?
    Blackberry?
    Palm?
    Sidekick?
    Just very curious, because you are a very brave soul.

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Quote Originally Posted by TheManator View Post
    How you updating?
    Blackberry?
    Palm?
    Sidekick?
    Just very curious, because you are a very brave soul.
    Sidekick.

Lines for main gate are halfway to DCA, and they're getting longer by the second.

| | |

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

This is very cool, and very exciting!! Virtually LIVE from the event!!! Love it!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Haunted Mansion Lover

Thanks for keeping those of us who can't be there posted! It's like we are living through your side kick!!!!!
    Foolish Mortal

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- .

Very cool, keep up the great work.
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Oh boy! I know what thread I'm going to be hitting the refresh button on all day!! You rock!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

I think it was Sadako who did this for us last year. Way to go, MG!! Keep those details coming. Once you're inside, you're in for a loooooooong day! Thanks for doing this for us!

Have Fun!!!! Can't wait for more updates!!
    www.reveles.net
    "a whole lot of nothin"

• Senior Minion

Best of luck and have fun!!! Remember, we are living through you today!
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Page 1 of 43 12341126 ... LastLast