Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Am I crazy????

• Nice Guy

Blog Entries
    It costs 69 dollars preffered rate at Holiday Inn and only 52 dollars to get into disneyland. It sounds like a better deal going to DL.
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216

ages 10 and above is now $56

• Part of Your World

Yeah, I go with my boyfriend to Disneyland and we only kiss when it's really dark (like on the tunnel in the train) and it's not loud moaning, make out slobbery kissing either.

•   
    • Disney Dream 10/23!!

My boyfriend and I have this long running joke because of this. We say "it's a family park" as a reminder that little kids are watching everything we do. So whenever we see people making out a little too fervently, one of us always says "They must have forgotten it's a family park" We would throw our churros to break it up, but at 2.75 they're kind of expensive projectiles.

Disneyland Resort policy on COURTESY:

"We work hard to offer a comfortable, safe and enjoyable experience for all of our Guests. Please assist us by showing common courtesy to fellow Park Guests. Please be respectful to others. Do not use profanity or engage in unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior. Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times."

i would report any offensive behavior to a CM or Security CM and let them deal with the guest - ESPECIALLY if it occured in front of my family!

And please keep you hands out of your boyfriends pants.

• Cowboy, Bear, Pirate, etc

Define Proper Attire

The problem is that people no longer make appropriate judgements about what is or is not proper attire. The main gate staff used to make these decisions for guests by making them turn their t-shirts inside out or by making them buy a shirt at the Newsstand. Once inside the park, guests and their behavior were monitored by security and other cast members.

The problem is, now main gate staff will let anyone in and cast members go out of their way to avoid guests that are causing problems. I've seen t-shirts with four-letter words, allusions to penis size, drawings of exposed breasts, anti-gay slogans, and all sorts of other things that Disney never would have allowed in the parks in the past.

Maybe Disney is just being greedy, but they have to realize that this kind of permissiveness is ultimately defeatist because it cheapens the overall Disney experience and makes Disneyland just another Six Flags.

• On Autopilot

GUH-ROSS!!!! I can't believe all of this! (But like KoH says, I must go to the park on the "wrong" days since I don't see any of this)

Maybe if it gets too out of hand we can have Disneyland make a land for those people that would be a good "reason" to bring back inner space!

• wasting time

I kiss my BF in DL all the time.

Makes me happy

I remember the park when I was a kid and there wasn't that much grab-*** going on then. Or maybe people knew when to hide it.

My Girlfriend and I get amorous in the park, but we make sure to keep it under wraps until we get back to the hotel room. Nothing blows the romance like getting "eye-raped" by a 12 year old with hyper-hormones. Well except for his uncle getting all worked up over it too.

• wasting time

Quote Originally Posted by luvsongthatnvrends
    get over yourself
    ....says the voice of experience.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123