Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Re: How Are You Going To React To Someone Jumping The Rails To JUMP Into The Lagoon?

Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    Why would they be bleeding everywhere?
    I kind of wondered the same thing. Anytime I jumped into a mass of water, I never came out bleeding....

• Haunted Mansion Lover

Re: How Are You Going To React To Someone Jumping The Rails To JUMP Into The Lagoon?

Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    Why would they be bleeding everywhere?
    The lagoon is not empty water. It is filled with coral, AA's and other potentially dangerous things. Imagine jumping in and landing on some coral!
    Foolish Mortal

• Another part of me

Quote Originally Posted by aerinpegadrak View Post
    If it's anything like Jungle water, it would have to get pretty damn hot before I'd even consider going in. I don't know everything that goes into that water, but I know enough that I never want any contact with it.
    I have to agree with you. The water does not look very pleasant.

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

exaactly...the moment you jump in you can get some major lacerations from a ton of the props in the lagoon

• Boogers are salty

I know a Micecaht arranged race from the dock to the booey(red thing with birds) and back, think of the panic of the CMs if there were like ten or so people in the water

• Boogers are salty

Quote Originally Posted by Hilsbro View Post
    exaactly...the moment you jump in you can get some major lacerations from a ton of the props in the lagoon
    The waters clear enough to seeal that stuff and people use to swim out to the mermaids, its totaly doable as long as your not a total moron, although youd have to be a partial moron to do it in the first place.

• Another part of me

Quote Originally Posted by 1disneynut2another View Post
    The waters clear enough to seeal that stuff and people use to swim out to the mermaids, its totaly doable as long as your not a total moron, although youd have to be a partial moron to do it in the first place.
    Agreed!

• Blind to His Own Faults

Maybe I would do like any good "Disney Fan" does nowadays: jump right in after him/her, regardless of consequence!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedMansionMike View Post
    Pardon my ignorance but who or what is Darla AA?
    An eerie & hideous Sea Serpent animatronic that prowls the waters of the Submarine Lagoon! Tresspassers ye be warned!

• Blind to His Own Faults

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbuster626 View Post
    An eerie & hideous Sea Serpent animatronic that prowls the waters of the Submarine Lagoon! Tresspassers ye be warned!
    All will fear and cower before the dread beastie named...umm...Darla. "Release Darla!!"

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Maybe the Kraken will get them!

• Comin' at ya!

I just noticed the new "Nemo" icon that you can put next to the thread...nice.
    "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

• Disgruntled Former CM

If someone DOES jump in the lagoon - causing the ride to stop, be evacuated, etc, thereby causing a longer delay for the thousands waiting in the heat and the sun - I wouldn't give him a chance of getting out the Park (let alone the lagoon) alive; the APers alone will have him pillared over in the Hunchback Festival within minutes, and he'll next be seen as an indentured servant in Innoventions or scraping gum off of Main Street at 3am...

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by doombuggy driver View Post
    The lagoon is not empty water. It is filled with coral, AA's and other potentially dangerous things. Imagine jumping in and landing on some coral!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1disneynut2another View Post
    Like was said earlier... that coral is not made of sponge cake, its cement and other hard materials. And there is a lot more "decoration" and stuff make from that hard material now than was in the lagoon before. I'm not sure if there is a place clear of coral or rocks or deep enough (except where the subs themselves run) that you could actually swim in from the rail without hurting yourself.

But if it happened, I'd have my camera ready to record it!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Quality not quantity

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    Quickest way to get someone to do something is to put up a sign telling them not to do it. Perfect example, the bamboo pole in the Indy queue.
    I actually had a guy get cross with me becuase I pulled the pole in Indy. For the rest of the queue he keep ragging on how "people ought to read signs" and "how badly somepeople behave in public" etc....

What a maroon!
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast