Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Re: How Are You Going To React To Someone Jumping The Rails To JUMP Into The Lagoon?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonliner View Post
    I actually had a guy get cross with me becuase I pulled the pole in Indy. For the rest of the queue he keep ragging on how "people ought to read signs" and "how badly somepeople behave in public" etc....

What a maroon!
    I would have told him that he could have pulled me aside to lecture me one on one rather than acting out a public and very dramatic scene and then would have told him to his face that "you're just as rude and disrespectful as you proclaim I am".
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

Re: How Are You Going To React To Someone Jumping The Rails To JUMP Into The Lagoon?

Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    Why would they be bleeding everywhere?
    The reef was painted with glass.

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

I actually had a guy get cross with me because I pulled the pole in Indy. For the rest of the queue he keep ragging on how "people ought to read signs" and "how badly some people behave in public" etc....

What a maroon!
    I would Have stepped on every diamond and pulled on the rope and if he kept complaining I would have turned around to tell him that those signs were meant not to be followed since Disney designed this as an interactive experience, and it is all part of the fun

• Quality not quantity

Quote Originally Posted by Hilsbro View Post
    I would have turned around to tell him that those signs were meant not to be followed since Disney designed this as an interactive experience, and it is all part of the fun
    I tried that but he "knew" I was lying about it to cover my actions. <-- An almost direct quote.

I pretty much gave up after that, well after that and a few not so disneyesk comments on my part
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

• Over Agrabah

this,http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN3jrVQzb0Q, is why Disney idiot-proofs the park so much.

• Closed Account

I actually had a guy get cross with me becuase I pulled the pole in Indy. For the rest of the queue he keep ragging on how "people ought to read signs" and "how badly somepeople behave in public" etc....

What a maroon!
    I will confess to doing that once. My devious younger brother pulled it, and I may have smacked him upside the head and said "It says not to pull it". Oh well. Its not like he didn't do other things that deserved it.

Oops, off topic.

I would definitley do some serious gawking at the idiot in the lagoon, and take lots of pictures. But I would be very cranky if it was about to be my turn and I had been waiting in line all day and it caused them to shut down the attraction.

• Mountain Dew User

Blog Entries

Here is a video of someone swimming across the Bellagio in vegas... I'm sure it can very well happen at Disneyland as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuqR6Ak8aIs

• Super Genius

Ventura, California; 96 miles (154Km) from Disneyland

How is this for extreme idiocy? I used to go to Palm Springs for spring break in the late 1980's and guys were jumping off the third story balcony into the pool. I busted out my 8mm camcorder (the best format at the time) and recorded it, of course.
    When I go to Disneyland, I tune my FRS Radio to channel 2, without a quiet code. They're faster than a cell phone and you can talk to a whole group at a time, and you don't have to get everyone's cell phone number in advance.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

If you don't believe the 50th show, a recent Disneyland podcast about the subs interviews one of the old mermaids, and one of the Mouse Tales books covers it as well.

The live mermaids won't be coming back. It's dangerous to the actresses on many levels...aside from lusty men, it did things to their body (that's A LOT of chlorine)...and now that the lagoon has been painted over with glass etc., the elements within are hazardous as well.

If there aren't any mermaids in there, I don't think jumping into the lagoon will be as common...but I'm sure that eventually someone will do it.

But then we have Darwin's theory, so it's ok

• is too darn hot.

What a maroon!
    Wow.... Just wow. Did he not notice the massively cool ceiling falling with accompanying sound effects?! Did he somehow think that you had been magically transported to an actual Indian temple and that his life was in danger? (That one I'd believe. The theming on Indy is incredible) I once scared about 20 people with that one busy Saturday afternoon. Mostly tourists who had never seen it before and didn't even notice the pole was there. They all laughed a few seconds later.
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

• careful...i'm contagous!

in the paradise city. were the grass is green & the girls are pretty

i hope i'm there to see this hillarous event!
    doombuggiesDISNEYROYALTY

Actions results in consequences.

And it's quite obvious the warnings come from the seagulls!!

(Think about it, what do you think the seagulls mean by saying..."MINE!" "MINE!" "MINE!" "MINE!" ?!?!?!?)

*splash splash splash...KA-BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345