• Quality not quantity

Thoughts on a June Trip....

Dang! I'm not sure I know how to deal with this....

Going in late June you expect crowds, but look at what's going on.

Pirates Lair will be sucking them in, as will Nemo. It looks like ALL major attractions (space, splash, Potc, Indy etc....) will be up and running.

Will all this new capacity make the park feel less busy or just bring in so many extra people that things will just grind to a halt?

Are the food service locations ready to deal with these extra loads? How about parking? Could we possibly see relatively short waits for major attractions and hour long Churro lines?
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

• Basking in birthday love

Re: Thoughts on a June Trip....

You've probably got it about right; I don't think the wait times for any of the major attractions will exceed two hours, but that will probably be the approximate wait for food at peak times.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

My family and I will also be visiting the park in June (13, 14 15) and we expect crowds and lines.
    But it's part of it.

We are thrilled that everything will be up and running and can't wait to invade Pirates Lair on Tom Sawyer island.

Our plan for Nemo is to use the early fantasy land admit that we have to stand at the chain for the subs and dash on first thing...
    Hope we make that happen (at least ONE ride)

Lots of excitement for new Pirates, the Haunted Mansion (my son's first time in that home of wall to wall creeps) and of course Dole Whips in the Tiki Room.
    Jungle cruise (night AND day trips) and all the wonderful magic rides in Fantasyland.

Sorry my Disney enthusiasm and excitement just kicked into high gear!!!!

Crowds? Sure, but we'll deal with them with a smile on our face...after all...we're in Disneyland!!!!

I'll be there 10th-17th hmmm,maybe I should have more p.s for meals,that might help with the hellishness,good luck everyone!!

Ill be there the weekend of June 23, 23rd to the 25th, I was there last year same time and they had the POTC premier at the park that weekend also. I really didnt consider it overly crowded for a summer weekend, I have seen it a lot worse. Enter early and hit the major attractions first, use FP also. Since we are arriving Sat late morning early afternoon I'm thinking C/A Sat afternoon then M/K first thing Sun morning and head right for Nemo, SM, MHorn, Buzz.
    Have fun.
    Steve

• Quality not quantity

Quote Originally Posted by svickersart View Post
    Ill be there the weekend of June 23, 23rd to the 25th, I was there last year same time and they had the POTC premier at the park that weekend also. I really didnt consider it overly crowded for a summer weekend, I have seen it a lot worse. Enter early and hit the major attractions first, use FP also. Since we are arriving Sat late morning early afternoon I'm thinking C/A Sat afternoon then M/K first thing Sun morning and head right for Nemo, SM, MHorn, Buzz.
    Have fun.
    Steve
    Hey, that's the same time I'll be there.

And of course you will be at the noon meet on Sunday right?
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain