Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Minion

Well, it used to be one bedroom of my house, then we decided to do the living room Disney, now it is the whole house.
    I have a curio full of WDCC figures, other figurines, plates, snow globes, etc. I have a curio table (like a coffee table but with a glass top and a place to display things) full of pins and buttons, coins and a few watches. On my living room walls are the pictures of Mickey, Donald, Goofy and Minnie that used to hang in the rooms at the Paradise Pier Hotel (I love the Disney auction site). In my family room I have a small curio with Christmas collectables, up on a high plant shelf I have Mickey toys (some old, some newer), I have a large framed picture of the main street station above my TV and the picture of Mickey running from the hall of the Paradise Pier.
    In the kitchen I have Mickey plates and glasses, Mickey Canisters, trivets, bowls, untesils (these were all gifts).
    Our bedroom has a Mickey quilt, nightstands and two lamps. Our guest bath is done in traditional Mickey.
    People think we are nuts, but it is very nicely done (I think). And, as someone else said why not have things on your wall that reflect what you enjoy?
    I also have a park map from every visit I have ever made to Disneyland.

Oh yeah - my liscense plate says "DZNELND"

• Race Car Driver

Quote Originally Posted by Goin2DL
    Well, it used to be one bedroom of my house, then we decided to do the living room Disney, now it is the whole house.
    I have a curio full of WDCC figures, other figurines, plates, snow globes, etc. I have a curio table (like a coffee table but with a glass top and a place to display things) full of pins and buttons, coins and a few watches. On my living room walls are the pictures of Mickey, Donald, Goofy and Minnie that used to hang in the rooms at the Paradise Pier Hotel (I love the Disney auction site). In my family room I have a small curio with Christmas collectables, up on a high plant shelf I have Mickey toys (some old, some newer), I have a large framed picture of the main street station above my TV and the picture of Mickey running from the hall of the Paradise Pier.
    In the kitchen I have Mickey plates and glasses, Mickey Canisters, trivets, bowls, untesils (these were all gifts).
    Our bedroom has a Mickey quilt, nightstands and two lamps. Our guest bath is done in traditional Mickey.
    People think we are nuts, but it is very nicely done (I think). And, as someone else said why not have things on your wall that reflect what you enjoy?
    I also have a park map from every visit I have ever made to Disneyland.

Oh yeah - my liscense plate says "DZNELND"

I would Love to see pictures of your living room!
    Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

• Know More Than You Should

My collection is still in its infancy. I have one of the Limited Edition "999" Haunted Mansion CDs, and some passes from the premiere of Fantasmic!. I also have an actual E-Ticket sealed in glass. Besides that, I have a collection of park passes that includes passes from every resort exept Tokyo. Finnaly, I hace a collection of maps from those same resorts, organized in the same holders you see at the parks, so I can look somthing up in the guide map whenever I want.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Snacks
    I would Love to see pictures of your living room!
    I will try to get some posted.

• LoisAlene

My hubby laughs at my Mickey Shrine. I also collect wearable collectibles (park shirts, character shirts, etc).
    I wonder, did anyone bid on the Mark IV Monorail car that was recently for sale on E-Bay? The last I'd seen bids were up to $20,000 but - "reserve not met".
    Oh what I wouldn't give to have something like That in my backyard!

• Minion

"I would Love to see pictures of your living room!"

Ok, I think I got it to work.

http://photos.yahoo.com/disneyfayn
    Last edited by Goin2DL; 03-11-2005 at 07:34 PM.

Left the church, but not the parishioners.
    My friends have described our place looking as though "Disneyland threw up". It's literally everywhere, except our "lost guest bathroom of Atlantis", but even in there I custom made a tissue box cover that says "TISSUE" on it in Disney's Atlantean font.

For example of the kitchen:
    • Mickey waffler
    • Mickey smoothie maker/blender
    • Mickey "singing" toaster
    • Mickey flatware
    • Disney Christmas dishes
    • Mickey dessert dishes and mugs
    • Various sets of Disney dishes for everyday use
    • 3 different sets of Disney Salt & Pepper shakers
    • Disney canister set
    • Mickey sugar shaker
    • Approx. 75 Disney fridge magnets
    • Mickey ice cube trays
    • Mickey tea ball
    • Mickey tea kettle
    • Assorted Disney dish towels/oven mitts
    • Disney coffee
    • Mickey popcorn popper
    • Mickey chef's hat
    • Various Disney serving dishes/platters
    • Mickey fruit bowl
    • Mickey spoon rest
    • Mickey trivet
    • 2 different Mickey cutting boards
    • Assorted Disney Tupperware
    • Mickey popsicle trays
    • Talking Mickey cookie jar
    • Alice in Wonderland tea set
    • Mickey pizza cutter
    • Mickey paper towel holder
    • Various Disney cookbooks
    • ..... and more!
    And yes, I even have a roll of Mickey Mouse toilet paper in the master bathroom (only for show though).

• D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY

Goin2DL- I love your living room, and the Donald above the sofa , we have one in our living room too, and our Robison "Jelly Bean " Mickey is hung above a chest at our entry way...LOL. I do lust after the running Mickey I always loved that one at the hotel. someday if i get ambitious enough I will do a photo shoot of our libaray with floor to ceiling shelfs with Disney items. Great look !!!

• Santa Barbara, CA

Inside my Dodge Van ( the grim grinner) I rigged a HM stretching room. When you press the button on the console, the pop up camper top rises and reveals several copies of the paintings over the blk leather bed. A little strobe does the skeleton attic FX. Had the little leota as a saint christopher on my dash till i rear ended someone and crushed it with my forehead. I had to sell it last year.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• Know More Than You Should

Quote Originally Posted by Cousin Orville
    Inside my Dodge Van ( the grim grinner) I rigged a HM stretching room. When you press the button on the console, the pop up camper top rises and reveals several copies of the paintings over the blk leather bed. A little strobe does the skeleton attic FX. Had the little leota as a saint christopher on my dash till i rear ended someone and crushed it with my forehead. I had to sell it last year.
    THAT I would love to see.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by DISNEYJUNKIE
    Goin2DL- I love your living room, and the Donald above the sofa , we have one in our living room too, and our Robison "Jelly Bean " Mickey is hung above a chest at our entry way...LOL. I do lust after the running Mickey I always loved that one at the hotel. someday if i get ambitious enough I will do a photo shoot of our libaray with floor to ceiling shelfs with Disney items. Great look !!!
    Thanks! I forgot to mention that chest. It has Mickey carved accross the front. Also, the bar cart next to the curio is Mickey too.
    I would love to see your library!

• D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY

Here a few quick pics of the library ...maybe i should file these with my homeowners policy for insurance porposes lol.

C:\Do***ents and Settings\Owner\My Do***ents\My Pictures\FEB 2005\disney lib

• D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY

ok so it didnt work how do you insert pics lol?

• Sock Puppet

Cerently I own 2 Disneyland Wall Maps, Some old Disneyland tickets (the books), and some 3 Disneyland Guidebooks, and some post cards. I just started to collect last year though. I'm planning on getting much more stuff, such as more guidebooks, more poster maps, some attraction posters, more post cards, old viewmaster reels, and other stuff too.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by DISNEYJUNKIE
    ok so it didnt work how do you insert pics lol?
    I have a Yahoo email account. I just emailed myself my pictures from my husband's email address, then saved them Yahoo pictures. Then I went to Yahoo and made my album public.

There is probably an easier way -but that was the only way I knew how. :o

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast