Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Pirates Lair - General Discussion (and moved posts from Official thread)

Welcome to the general "Discussion" thread for Pirates Lair - which opens today. If you are looking for Pictures, News, Reviews, and video, please see the Official Pirates Lair information thread - LINK HERE.

Last edited by Dustysage; 05-25-2007 at 09:03 AM.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

Re: Official Pirates Lair Pictures and Reviews

I'll be heading over tomorrow am to take a few shots.

Just FYI....Disneyland doesn't open tomorrow, Friday, May 25 until 9:00 AM!

Is it just me or is it bizarre that Disney would open that late on a big three day weekend?

What gives?

• Minion

can't wait for pics!!
    thanks in advance!!

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya !

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!?

• Senior Minion

I was going to be there first thing in the morning, but I got scheduled for training tomorrow! I was so upset ... but at least I know there will be some of you out there taking pics and sharing them here. MC is the next best thing to being at the park.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Had the chance to stalk the raft loading area today with All Aglow, MTNGIRL & Hollywood1939. I had to leave after much stalling but hoping they had a chance to storm the island today. It sure looked ready!

BTW if you have the chance to ride The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh with those gals - risk it! I believe the hunny made them do it!
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Thanks Froggy good stuff. Anybody wanna make any wagers as to how long before some pics and info start showin up?

Jose

"If you are flammable, and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." ~Mitch Hedberg

• Defying gravity

Quote Originally Posted by Mouseketool View Post
    Thanks Froggy good stuff. Anybody wanna make any wagers as to how long before some pics and info start showin up?
    Well, it's about 10 am in Anaheim now. I'd give it another 2 or 3 hours.

• Still wants to be a cat!

Re: Pirates Lair - General Discussion (and moved posts from Official thread)

Anyone know what time the Island will close today? Heading over there this afternoon, but want to have an idea if we can even make it to the Island and explore before closing.
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• Neep meep beep

I'm in the long line now to board the attraction... they are handing out helpful souvenier maps, and pirates are interacting with those of us in the crowds. As I got in line I finally met Photomatt - he was leaving from his trip to the island - so I'll bet he's got the first photos for you today (lucky you!).

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Thank you for the info Frogberto. Have a great time on the island. We can't wait to hear all about it!
    Find us on Facebook:

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy999 View Post
    Anyone know what time the Island will close today? Heading over there this afternoon, but want to have an idea if we can even make it to the Island and explore before closing.
    I think I remember seeing a picture in somebody's TR that the last raft would be leaving for the island at 7:30.

But don't quote me.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Hollywood1939 just called us on his way back from the island. He LOVED the caves and said that his overall impression of the new island is very good. He'll have pictures and a review up for us very soon in the official thread.
    Find us on Facebook:

sounds like a fairly positive abbreviated review. i'm really interested in seeing if they pulled a rabbit out of a hat with this one. such a short amount of time it'll be great if they were able to really pull somethin off. i thought there would be pics up by 11 for sure, but oh well i'm sure it won't be long.

jose

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Frogberto View Post
    I'm in the long line now to board the attraction... they are handing out helpful souvenier maps, and pirates are interacting with those of us in the crowds. As I got in line I finally met Photomatt - he was leaving from his trip to the island - so I'll bet he's got the first photos for you today (lucky you!).
    I have a mental image of the two of you with your cameras snapping away - set to Dueling Banjo's

• Neep meep beep

Just now leaving -- saw the pirates stunt and swashbuckling show, which a castmember told me will play roughly every hour (on the 1/2 hour). Loud cannonfire and fun banter. Ran into Hollywood1939, and localdisneyfan, and I think that Frecky is also here, so you're sure to get lotsa great photos!

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast