Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

• is too darn hot.

Re: Does Disney 'overdo' things???

Quote Originally Posted by Susabelle View Post
    Hey Mayor Lurkey! They SHOULD make a plushie just for you! You know after you brought it to my attention that CL was sadly lacking at Pixar Park, I thought, you know he is right, we NEVER saw anything from that movie! They should at least give some merch to the movie! Though I am not a Pixar fan as much as I love the classics, those movies have some classic moments in them, hilarious! And Disney should honor their place on their honorable scroll of films with some merchandise! So let's hear it for a Lurky plushie! Now there is a plushie I could cuddle with, gobble, gobble!!!! Better'n a rat! Maybe I could make you one on my sewing machine? I do not know how good it would look, it might have the tail coming out of it's head or the feet off his hat? LOL!
    It's not clear from your post, but you do know Chicken Little is not a Pixar film, right?
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

• Tic Tac?

Quote Originally Posted by Susabelle View Post
    Hey Mayor Lurkey! They SHOULD make a plushie just for you! You know after you brought it to my attention that CL was sadly lacking at Pixar Park, I thought, you know he is right, we NEVER saw anything from that movie! They should at least give some merch to the movie! Though I am not a Pixar fan as much as I love the classics, those movies have some classic moments in them, hilarious! And Disney should honor their place on their honorable scroll of films with some merchandise! So let's hear it for a Lurky plushie! Now there is a plushie I could cuddle with, gobble, gobble!!!! Better'n a rat! Maybe I could make you one on my sewing machine? I do not know how good it would look, it might have the tail coming out of it's head or the feet off his hat? LOL!
    Yes, a supporter! FREE THE TURKEYS!

The sad thing is, while Chicken Little and co. would make great plushies, they seem to have been forgotten. Not necessarily because of the quality of these movies, but because they appear to have been lost in the mix. Personally, I think they're more appealing than the Cars characters, which I have seen in plushie form. I mean... *points to sig* Look at him! I'd give him a hug any day!

And I'm afraid Bassbone is right, Chicken Little is not a Pixar movie. But I think you might already know that. It was Disney's first solo CGI movie (Meet the Robinsons was the second) and if they're still caring about money, it made $110 million in ten days.

Mayor Lurkey rocks!

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Wow. This thread certainly has gone

• Mommy of 2 Miracles!

I guess it makes it a matter of opinion on your question. Yes, the princesses being everywhere might seem like overdoing it but my princess LOVES them and feels very special in their presence.

I mean, when you see the smile on her face (she's the one in the chair), can you really deprive her of any chance to meet another princess?
    *ceasing a shameless photo posting moment*

"To ALL who come to this happy place, Welcome" Walt Disney

All means ALL

• Tic Tac?

Oops, sorry for going off topic, Disneyland Daddy!

Glad to see someone enjoying the princesses. This proves my point that the fans will enjoy this a lot more than some of us will.

Mayor Lurkey rocks!

• Progressive Disneylander

I agree and disagree. While some of the over-doings might not always be my cup of tea, the demand ultimately dictates how far Disney will go with an idea.

Personally, I have no use for the Disney princesses stuff and it does seem overdone to me. But there is no denying that the lines to meet the princesses in Disneyland are always long and the merch/dresses seem to sell well. Point being, it seems that it's not overdone in the eyes of the general park goer and that's really what matters most to Disney.

As for Pirates, I'm torn about it all. It all is a bit much, but I love the attraction and I enjoy the movies so I still don't feel like it's hit the point of being 'too much'. Personally, I feel that all of the new Pirates additions to the park have all been pretty good. I like the merch, the characters, the idea of the Tom Sawyer Island revamp, etc.

No matter how the a few of us feel, the masses (via their wallets) will usually dictate how much is too much. As long as the majority of people like it, that's all that really matters and rightfully so.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456