• Official MC Thread Killer

AAA Member Discounts

Hey all! Does anyone know where/have list of all the places in Disneyland that offer AAA member discounts? I did a search and couldn't find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
    BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
    I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by 1stStarIC2nite
    Hey all! Does anyone know where/have list of all the places in Disneyland that offer AAA member discounts? I did a search and couldn't find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
    As far as I know, the only discounts in Disneyland would be the tours discounts. It only applies to the "Welcome to Disneyland" and the "Walt Footsteps" tours. (20% each.) Ticket prices are the same as thru Disney web or WDTC, but they give free parking.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Tourist

According to the 2005 AAA Disneyland vacation booklet, members are eligible for the following discounts (subject to restrictions and change):

1. 10% to 15% on the room portion of vacation packages at DL Resort Hotels and Good Neighbor Hotels.

2. 10% on food and beverages at Goofy's Kitchen, PCH Grill, and Plaza Inn.

3. 20% on two of the current tours, "A Walk in Walt's Footsteps" and "Welcome to Disneyland."

For our vacation this year, we plan on making a "discount matrix" for various coupons, memberships, etc.