Thread: DL/MK trade-off

DL/MK trade-off

Is anything from the Magic Kingdom that you would like to see in Disneyland. ANYTHING

I would like to see MK's PotC Que replaced with DL's

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    I would love to have Sleeping Beauty Mosaics on our castle.

Give us the burning cabin on TSI.

The MK Splash Mountain

Tony's

Tomorrowland Transit Authority
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

• insufferable know-it-all

I'd like to see DL get MK's advertising budget... EVERY year

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• That's Hawt

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigoon
    I'd like to see DL get MK's advertising budget... EVERY year
    I would like to see DL get WDW's ride budget!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Treat
    Is anything from the Magic Kingdom that you would like to see in Disneyland. ANYTHING

I would like to see MK's PotC Que replaced with DL's
    Can't say that I agree with you...MK's POTC Queue is MUCH better than DL's. The first part of the ride at MK should be replaced with DL's. I also think that Snow White from MK should replace Snow White at DL. I CERTAINLY think that the queue from Space Mt at DL should replace the queue at MK if not the whole ride. Some parts of Splash Mt at MK are better than the one at DL. HM is just different not better at one or the other. IASW is an interesting one. MK's IASW is more colorful and new and the countries are more definitive. DL's IASW facade is better than MK's and the size of DL's IASW is bigger too and I think that's better. Overall, I think that MK and DL are both AMAZING!!! I think that neither is better than the other and that they are both just different. One is a dream come true and another is a continuation of and interpretation of that dream. I love them both equally(although MK will always hold a special place in my heart as the first Disney Park that Eric and I went to together!). Just my $.02 and maybe a bit more....Keep the change

• Senior Minion

I'd like to see Mickey's Philharmagic cloned from MK to DL.

• Mentat

The one big thing I'd like to see is more space. I know, it's not an attraction-- but I am attracted to the MK vs. DL because of the feeling of room to move. DL has more "fun" crammed into it-- but the leisurely feel of "the most attended" theme park in the world has a lot to do with space.

• Again! Again! Again!

Quote Originally Posted by mamabot
    The MK Splash Mountain

On another note, I'd like to see Stitch gone from MK, but gone forever and not put in any parks!!

More sit down servive restaurants in DL.

Mickey's PhilHarmagic in DL.
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by cbkonczak
    The one big thing I'd like to see is more space. I know, it's not an attraction-- but I am attracted to the MK vs. DL because of the feeling of room to move. DL has more "fun" crammed into it-- but the leisurely feel of "the most attended" theme park in the world has a lot to do with space.
    I, for one, actually prefer DL's use of space over the MK's. DL looks better than the MK does. It doesn't have gaping holes and unused space. It really makes you feel like you are in a magic kingdom.

I would love to have Sleeping Beauty Mosaics on our castle.
    I'd love to see the mosaics as long as they were Sleeping Beauty, and not Cinderella. With Disney's use of cloning things and attractions, you never know, we might get Cinderella put in Sleeping Beauty Castle. Or it could be payback for Stefan renting out Cinderella Castle for use of the banquet hall. But yes, SBC needs to be a whole lot more definitive that its namesake is Sleeping Beauty.

I'd like to see some musical attraction/show at DL, like Phillarmagic, but not an exact copy.

EDIT: and give us Snow White's Scary Adv. from the MK, but leave the ride queue well themed like it is now.

• Disneyland with Bob Ross

Stitch is by far worse than SSL and thats BANANAS
    When living in Vegas - Sin as the sinners do!

Find me on MySpace

• Original Mice-Chatter

Philharmagic, absolutely yes.

• e komo mai

A version of the Prime Time Cafe and the Sci-FI Drive-In should be at DCA. (Right in the Hollywood corner next to the new Monsters Inc ride.

• Banned User

I'd take just the peoplemover (TTA), Astro-Orbitor, and just the ride system of splash mountain from WDW. They dont really have anything else thats significantly better then Disneyland.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Cricket
    A version of the Prime Time Cafe and the Sci-FI Drive-In should be at DCA. (Right in the Hollywood corner next to the new Monsters Inc ride.
    THAT IS A GREAT IDEA!!!!