• Follow me on Twitter!!!

Exclamation Portrait of Things to Come by Marc Davis

How come I can't find it anywhere? I looked on google images and other search engines and I can't find it! It is like one of my favorite paintings and I would love it if they had reprints for sale. I want to put it on my wall!

Anyone know where to find even just an online image of it?
    *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

• California Golden Bear

Re: Portrait of Things to Come by Marc Davis

I know! Why hasn't Disney made this avalible through the Disney Gallery as they have with much of the other pirates art. That painting is impossible to find. THere is a copy of it on display in a window of the Wolrd of Disney store in DTD, the only way to get a copy might be to steal that one.

*MiceChat does not condone stealing
    "Once a man has tasted freedom he will never be content to be a slave. That is why I believe that this frightfulness we see everywhere today is only temporary. Tomorrow will be better for as long as America keeps alive the ideals of freedom and a better life. All men will want to be free and share our way of life... I thank God and America for the right to live and raise my family under the flag of tolerance, democracy and freedom."
    -Walt Disney, March 1, 1941

“Whatever success I have had in bringing clean, informative entertainment to people of all ages, I attribute in great part to my Congregational upbringing and my lifelong habit of prayer. To me, today, at age sixty-one, all prayer, by the humble or highly placed, has one thing in common: supplication for strength and inspiration to carry on the best human impulses which should bind us together for a better world. Without such inspiration, we would rapidly deteriorate and finally perish. But in our troubled time, the right of men to think and worship as their conscience dictates is being sorely pressed. We can retain these privileges only by being constantly on guard and fighting off any encroachment on these precepts. To retreat from any of the principles handed down by our forefathers, who shed their blood for the ideals we still embrace, would be a complete victory for those who would destroy liberty and justice for the individual.”
    Walt Disney, Deeds Rather Than Words