Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

• ...TWO BITS!

Re: Official "Finding Nemo: Submarine Voyage" Pictures, Information, and Reviews

^ Who thought up of making that sign????

That Mono-Sub is FREAKIN awesome!!

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

• T i DuBL GuH eRR

Re: Official "Finding Nemo: Submarine Voyage" Pictures, Information, and Reviews

Wow that line and that wait is RIDICULOUS. Well it was expected I guess. How much do you guys think the line will die down by next week? I'm going Thursday through Saturday.
    "Difficult takes a day
    Impossible takes a week"
    - Jay-Z

• Minion

Check out that line! This ride is more popular on opening day than DCA in its entirety - - or anything since Indy!

Anyone else want to whine about nostalgia? Bring back an updated PeopleMover and Rocket Jets and Flying Saucers and Inner Space - - and they will come again and again!!! Somewhere Walt is smiling.

Blog Entries

Does anybody know if they are letting people have one person wait in line while others in the party go do other stuff? I am taking a 5 and 9 year old on Friday and thought that maybe I would hold our place in line while my friend took them on other stuff mixed with waiting in line.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

Quote Originally Posted by nursemelis374 View Post
    Does anybody know if they are letting people have one person wait in line while others in the party go do other stuff? I am taking a 5 and 9 year old on Friday and thought that maybe I would hold our place in line while my friend took them on other stuff mixed with waiting in line.
    Because the line is so long and people need to eat and go to the bathroom, I'd imagine yes...to a certain point.

But when PotC re-opened last summer, we were NOT allowed to hold spots for people. The line was considerably shorter than FNSV is, to be sure, but...

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

Quote Originally Posted by derrickb View Post
    We were just getting ready to enter the castle from the hub side when from behind us I saw these two guys get excited and hurriedly run around us. They were very intent on getting to you before you left. We ending up passing you just as they were asking you if you knew what tomorrow was, and that you couldn't ride Nemo today.... They were a little hyper!

Needless to say I was a little jealous...
    Heh, I'm sorry...though I have to admit, I feel that I was destined to ride it in a special way...this is something that I've been waiting for since I was a child, and the very reason WHY I'm a Disneyland fanatic...what got me on message boards like these...it's rectifying a wrong done to my childhood.

So when I say they made my dreams come true? I TRULY mean this. There's hardly anything else that could possibly happen to me that could compete with what happened yesterday

I wish you the best of luck with riding, and who knows...maybe you will win something at Disneyland, too

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by nursemelis374 View Post
    I think bathroom breaks will be fine, but I don't think going on other rides will be acceptable.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

•   
    • At one w/ our Disneyness

Are they leaving the Mono-sub decked out like that? Or was it just for opening day? gr8 pics!

• Defying gravity

Quote Originally Posted by pineapplewhipaddict View Post
    Because the line is so long and people need to eat and go to the bathroom, I'd imagine yes...to a certain point.

But when PotC re-opened last summer, we were NOT allowed to hold spots for people. The line was considerably shorter than FNSV is, to be sure, but...
    How exactly would they stop people from joining their parties in line...CMs monitoring the entire line?

Quote Originally Posted by pineapplewhipaddict View Post
    Heh, I'm sorry...though I have to admit, I feel that I was destined to ride it in a special way...this is something that I've been waiting for since I was a child, and the very reason WHY I'm a Disneyland fanatic...what got me on message boards like these...it's rectifying a wrong done to my childhood.

So when I say they made my dreams come true? I TRULY mean this. There's hardly anything else that could possibly happen to me that could compete with what happened yesterday

I wish you the best of luck with riding, and who knows...maybe you will win something at Disneyland, too
    Awwww....that's really sweet.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyPrincess4590 View Post
    How exactly would they stop people from joining their parties in line...CMs monitoring the entire line?

Awwww....that's really sweet.
    YUP to the former. I went that day, and a friend of ours, who was taking care of making breakfast arrangements for us, didn't get to ride that day at all The CMs were VERY strict about it...which is kinda understandable. People like o try to line-jump, and it's really not fair to everyone else.

Hehe, and thank you

• Dreaming of Disney World

Quote Originally Posted by merlinjones View Post
    Check out that line! This ride is more popular on opening day than DCA in its entirety - - or anything since Indy!

Anyone else want to whine about nostalgia? Bring back an updated PeopleMover and Rocket Jets and Flying Saucers and Inner Space - - and they will come again and again!!! Somewhere Walt is smiling.
    I think and hope that this will make the people in charge realize how bringing back a long missed attraction could bring alot of money not take it away. Please Ed, bring back more classic attractions that were closed down.
    Look for me on Facebook: Tyler Keith Lee Tew

For all Disney News when it happens, follow DisneyverseNews at www.twitter.com/DisneyverseNews

• Senior Minion

On Saturday when we rode the subs, Tony Baxter came out of the sub we were about to board. I do think Sadako got a better quality video, but here is Tony telling us where to find the hidden Mickey on Nemo. Chuck from O-Meon asked the question.

• Special Agent

Quote Originally Posted by merlinjones View Post
    Soarin over California had a longer wait during the AP previews. It topped out around 400 minutes.

Anyone else want to whine about nostalgia?
    I overhead someone say that the ride was awesome, but not worth the wait. We will see how the line goes in the coming weeks once all the AP holders get their chance to ride. After that it might drop off considerably.

By far though the most overheard comment I heard was "Where is the Fastpass?"

• Banned User

AHHH! Tony! Dude! If I saw him, I would scream like hell and be all like "I LOVE YOU!!!!!" Oh and I'd wear my Imagineering sweater that I got (as a gift)!!!

-Jojo

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Poor Sea Serpent is fossilized!

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast