Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Following The Optimist

Official "Finding Nemo: Submarine Voyage" Discussion & Moved Posts

Welcome to the general "Discussion" thread for Finding Nemo: Submarine Voyage - which opens June 11th.

If you are looking for Pictures, News, Reviews, and video, please see the Official Submarine Voyage information thread - LINK HERE.
    -Monorail Man

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Re: Official "Finding Nemo: Submarine Voyage" Discussion & Moved Posts

Well I'll be riding the attraction come December 2007... until then I'll live through these posts on MiceChat!
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• Banned User

Re: Official "Finding Nemo: Submarine Voyage" Pictures, Information, and Reviews

I was there during the cast preview tonight (I'm not a cast member so I don't get to ride) but I was watching the lagoon for a good 15 minutes. It seems like they send Subs in twos and dispatch every 4-5 minutes. I wanted to watch one go by but it took forever for the dispatch. Hopefully they speed this up when the attraction opens to the public.

• Minion

Re: Official "Finding Nemo: Submarine Voyage" Pictures, Information, and Reviews

^ I saw a dispatch of three today, but that's probably because there were five running total.

Perhaps when things come up to speed with all eight it will be three-three-two dispatches. But who knows.

• Jerm is Food...Not Friend

About 5 min from where the Magic really started

Anyone who really wants to hear it all should get on iTunes NOW!!!! Download Window To The Magic podcast #98 he got on it last night and has a great recording of it.

I got on it last night at 6:30pm and loved it!!!!! They are still working out some of the bugs that is forsure, but it is a great attraction!

J
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

• A New Kind Of Villain

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy98 View Post
    I took a few pics, but you aren't allowed to use flash and I was on it at night. I will try and post them sometime soon (problems with my cords).
    I hate to post this here... but are they allowing pictures during the CM preview???
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

• Up is Down

from what I have heard no pictures at all....
    The earth is round.... or so i've found.

• Traditional Glow Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Sadako View Post
    I hate to post this here... but are they allowing pictures during the CM preview???
    Nope. No pictures, no video.

Doesn't mean people won't, but it's not supposed to be. It's not going to be easy to take pictures anyways. A lot of movement and you're generally moving pretty quick anyway looking through a small dark porthole.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Quote Originally Posted by localdisnyfan View Post

One has to wonder.....what's a "904 Alarm?"
    904 is the area code for Jacksonville, St Augustine, Starke, Green Cove Springs and Northeastern Florida, Florida
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    from what I have heard no pictures at all....
    It said please no flash. I took lots, but from the lil window and at night, most did not turn out well.

Technically, during the CM previews photos are a big no-no (it says so on the signs they put out.)

I'm really glad to be reading all these reviews and hearing people are enjoying the ride, it's nice to have a true pride in your attraction and I am able to do this!

for all the other cast members who have riden how many of you besides me saw the sea serpent? i was so happy to see it again after all these years!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIASd View Post
    904 is the area code for Jacksonville, St Augustine, Starke, Green Cove Springs and Northeastern Florida, Florida
    are you kidding me with this all of you big disneyland goers dont know what a 904 is yet?

• Inhospitable about happy

Quote Originally Posted by Opus1guy View Post
    What I personally missed though...was the smell of diesel fumes that you often got a whiff of while riding the old Submarine Voyage. But I'm pretty sure me and about 10 others in the world will be the only ones that miss that!
    Oh, probably more than 10. It's one of the "smells of Disneyland" from my youth.

• Banned User

Re: *MAJORSPOILER* First Onride Nemo Video Released!

yep so far its all black, what am I seeing?? after a few minutes of pitch black I am bored :Lol:

Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast