Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Re: PHOTO UPDATE 5/31: Pirate's Lair, Submarine Voyage, Tony Baxter, merch, +MORE!

I realized that I posted this with a 5/31 date. Most of these photos are from June 1, except for the ones where they are working on the giant sea bass from the Submarine Voyage, and some of the photos from Pirate's Lair are from 5/25, when the Lair opened.

Quote Originally Posted by testtrack321 View Post
    Great pictures MG! I have a request please, do you have a larger version of the two subs at night (the last FN pic) to use as a desktop image?

Thanks!
    No problemo

Just click on this image to be taken to its Flickr page, and click the "All Sizes" button on the top menu panel above the photo.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• I Love Disneyland!!

Re: PHOTO UPDATE 5/31: Pirate's Lair, Submarine Voyage, Tony Baxter, merch, +MORE!

Quote Originally Posted by Frogberto View Post
    I can't wait for the "Ratatouille" overlay for Cafe Orleans this summer! Rats everywhere!
    Is Taco Bell taking over NOS??

Great update MG!! Best Pirates Lair pictures so far!!! KUDOS

I'm addicted and I don't care!!!

• Kevin's a girl?

Awesome. I'm heading over there tomorrow I think. I can't wait to ride the subs later this month though.

We're always having fun in the Fun and Games Lounge. Care to visit us?

• Lowering Expectations

Re: PHOTO UPDATE 6/1: Pirate's Lair, Submarine Voyage, Tony Baxter, merch, +MORE!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGracey View Post
    The refurbishment signs haven't been used the past couple times I've been to the parks. I wonder why.

Obvious, isn't it? The signs are under refurbishment!

Your pictures of Dead Man's Grotto are simply delightful!

The huge water pipe got some last-minute theming the night before...

I love this little homage! It's just like the SS77 in Space! Creative, considering the pipe should never have been there in the first place. I wonder if the flow actually goes that way.

Wall-E has to be the coolest and cutest robot ever. But whats the deal with the shoe?

The deal with the shoe has to do with Wall-E's job, which is to pick up the incredible mounds of trash on a polluted Earth sometime in the future.

New Americana merchandise has hit store shelves for last weekend's Memorial Day holiday, and of course, for the Fourth of July
    I love this merchandise, especially the shirt and RW&B mouse ear clock!

(Thanks to 2DieFR for the heads up about this! )
    You're welcome. Too bad you couldn't join us for R...DCT, but oh well. I always stop by Disneyana on the way out, and since I didn't take a camera that day I just knew you'd want to take a look.

Excellent TR Andy, you rock!

• Minion

wow, awesome pictures!!

thanks for sharing

• Banned User

Haha I hope they remove the pipe eventually though. Hopefully they don't think, "WE THEMED THE HELL OUT OF IT PAT YOURSELVES ON THE BACKS BOYS FOR ANOTHER JOB WELL DONE!"

You got some good pictures.
    Thanks fro sharing them with us.
    I really like the night time shots of the Sub Lagoon.

• Minion

Great job as usual!
    Thanks a bunch, I loved the pics of Tony Baxter, He should be proud, they did a beautiful job on this attraction. Heck, I'm swelling with pride!
    Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

im loving the new attraction poster for nemo!

• As I said, persuade me.

these pictures are amazing... I am utterly shocked at the Pirate's Lair look! I love it!!!!!!! *yearns to go see it*

Please, post more if you can.

• Long Distance Imagineer

I love the pictures! The photos of the Monorail, beside the Matterhorn, with running subs in the lagoon. It's beginning to look a lot like Disneyland!!!!!

Thanks!

• is too darn hot.

Quote Originally Posted by SpokkerJones View Post
    Haha I hope they remove the pipe eventually though. Hopefully they don't think, "WE THEMED THE HELL OUT OF IT PAT YOURSELVES ON THE BACKS BOYS FOR ANOTHER JOB WELL DONE!"
    I would have agreed with you before. Now, though, I think it adds a lot to the queue and makes the whole think look a little more like a place that's in use for it's supposed purpose, the Institute for Nautical Exploration and Marine Observation (NEMO).
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

• Beer is good beer.

Thumbs up Re: PHOTO UPDATE 5/31: Pirate's Lair, Submarine Voyage, Tony Baxter, merch, +MORE!

Great job as always! So cool about the Tony Baxter siting! Thanks very much for sharing with us.
    M A S E C A !

Is the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage Attraction Poster available for purchase on the Disneyana website? I can't seem to locate it myself. If it is for sale online, could someone please post me the link? Thanks!

Oh, and I was at Disneyland this past Friday- and I was one of the few guests who got a special sneek preview of the submarine ride! It was fantastic! The special effects are amazing! The characters are adorable-- I don't see how anyone could not like it! ^^

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Quote Originally Posted by Alice View Post
    Is the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage Attraction Poster available for purchase on the Disneyana website? I can't seem to locate it myself. If it is for sale online, could someone please post me the link? Thanks!

Oh, and I was at Disneyland this past Friday- and I was one of the few guests who got a special sneek preview of the submarine ride! It was fantastic! The special effects are amazing! The characters are adorable-- I don't see how anyone could not like it! ^^
    Disneyana.com is not an official Disney web site, the print is available at the Disneyana shop on Main Street, USA. However, you can order it directly from Disney by calling Disneyland DelivEars at 1-800-362-4533.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast