Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Gumball Rally Godfather

50th Event: New auction info

I noticed today that there have been some additions made to the 50th auction including a "Jungle Cruise and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Expedition with Tony Baxter", a "Carved Tiki Totem #1", "Tarzan's Treehouse Desk",and "Opening Day of The Disney Gallery" Original Watercolor by John Hench, among others.
    I also noted that the Disneyland Railroad Roundhouse Tour, which was to be given by Disney Legend Bob Gurr, has been changed.The description now reads, "Join the Disneyland Railroad Engineers on a detailed overview of the Disneyland® Railroad steam trains. Listen as the Engineers share train history and experience a wardrobe and photo opportunity. Witness the fire up process and locomotive operation. Bidder will receive a commemorative keepsake. Bidder, plus three (3) Guests."
    So... things associated with the event continue to evolve.
    Check it out at http://www.register123.com/event/pro...rPage=activity
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

•   
    • Disney Dream 10/23!!

I want those ornaments.

Thumbs up

Really cool items, I can't afford them but I like some of them anyway.
    Last edited by DisneyParkFan; 06-22-2005 at 08:34 PM.
    Cliff
    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

• Official MC Thread Killer

Alrighty.. I have a question. I'm not signed up for the auction, but I REALLY REALLY REALLY would like to get my hands on that Disneyland marquee. That is just my perfect kind of souvenier. Now, if not all are sold (and I hope this is the case) will they be put in the park stores for the public later on the 15th, 16th, or 17th? Any help would be greaaaaaatly appreciated
    BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
    I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

Quote Originally Posted by 1stStarIC2nite
    Alrighty.. I have a question. I'm not signed up for the auction, but I REALLY REALLY REALLY would like to get my hands on that Disneyland marquee. That is just my perfect kind of souvenier. Now, if not all are sold (and I hope this is the case) will they be put in the park stores for the public later on the 15th, 16th, or 17th? Any help would be greaaaaaatly appreciated
    I really don't see that making it past the RSP, and if somehow it dose, I know there are a bunch of people that would buy whatever is left from the event store. I would be very surprised if it made it to the public later in the park. My advise is to check eBay about a week before the event, people preselling as soon as they know if they got it on their RSP or not.

Now, as far as the auction lots go. Im very impressed with this stuff. I just wish did things like this more often as far as the experiences. They sound very nice.

I want those ornaments.
    Yeah they are nice. I like the one I have. And no, I have no clue how I got it, errr I mean I don't have one.

• Kirbyshowcase.com

"This attraction vehicle was removed from Tomorrowland in 1997, as the entire land underwent a transformation." best wording ever.. like not "for improvements" or "for the new tomorrowland" it was tranformed. That wording could really go either way, so was the tranformation good or bad?
    (insert funny comment here)

• JMUBOY - 30 Yrs Of Magic!

Looks like even more pictures are up. Only 2 auctions (out of 50) are not listed. Just place holders that say "secret lot"

Personally I'd love to have either lot 48 or lot 49. Financially I'd never be able to afford these by the 15th of July. Anyway, the items are a Disneyland Tencennial Certificate signed by Walt Disney The un-inscribed tencennial certificate comes framed with a photograph of Walt Disney. Estimated value is $5,000 - $6,000. Or Lot 49, "Sleeping Beauty Castle ~ Happiest Homecoming on Earth" by Dave Avanzino. I don't normally like his work, but this one os great. It is even decorated with faux jewels. Estimated value is $5,000 - $6,000
    WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

Anyone interested in bidding on an experience as a group? Because I can't afford these things on my own.
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

That's actually a good idea Circarama.

Also - the RSP results for event seminars and merchandise have started arriving in east coast mail boxes today.
    WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

Quote Originally Posted by jmuboy
    Also - the RSP results for event seminars and merchandise have started arriving in east coast mail boxes today.
    Did you get yours? If yes, how did you do? Or, if you want PM me.

That's actually a good idea Circarama.
    Do you think that others might be interested? If we could pull together enough people, maybe we could actually get a chance of seeing the inside of Walts apartment, or partake in one of the other experiences!
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

I am not interested in an auction "expereince" only because I am poor from this and 2 other vacations this summer. I plan to sit at home and watch grass grow and leaves fall for entertainment the remainder of 2005.

As for my RSP - it has not arrived yet. I am anxious to see what I got. There are some merchandise items at this event that are really cool that I REALLY want (I might even say really *need* - lol)

Quote Originally Posted by jmuboy
    I am not interested in an auction "expereince" only because I am poor from this and 2 other vacations this summer. I plan to sit at home and watch grass grow and leaves fall for entertainment the remainder of 2005.

As for my RSP - it has not arrived yet. I am anxious to see what I got. There are some merchandise items at this event that are really cool that I REALLY want (I might even say really *need* - lol)
    I feel your pain!
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

• Lord of the Ribs

I'd sure like to have the Sea Serpent from the Sub Voyage. Wouldn't my neighbors love that in my front yard...

Eat meat. Your daddy sez it's good for ya.

good to hear the RSP info's getting out...last I had heard RSPs were being finished up on Friday and either hitting the mail late Friday or Monday

RSP's were bulk mailed from Central Florida on the morning of 6/28/05

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast