Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• is too darn hot.

Haunted Mansion Holiday

As much as I love the holiday overlay of the normal Haunted Mansion, I am really enjoying the unaltered HM right now. Anyone else think the overlay should get a year off?
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

• Hmmm Disneyland?

Re: Haunted Mansion Holiday

Quote Originally Posted by BassBone View Post
    As much as I love the holiday overlay of the normal Haunted Mansion, I am really enjoying the unaltered HM right now. Anyone else think the overlay should get a year off?
    i always ALWAYS miss every Seasonal HM =( never been to one lol

• Fight On for ol' SC!

I really like HMH, it would be a shame not to see it, but I definetly wouldn't mind it being up for less time. Maybe open it up the weekend before Halloween then close it right after New Year. I love the regular HM more, but do enjoy the yearly change.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

I love HMH...sometimes I think it's around too long (monthly speaking). Though I do understand why they want it with the overlay for Halloween...

What Disney needs to do is keeping adding things to it...I think it's high time we had a Sally AA. Have her where Constance is and have her making Jack's Sandy Claws costume.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

Quote Originally Posted by kronos View Post
    I really like HMH, it would be a shame not to see it, but I definetly wouldn't mind it being up for less time. Maybe open it up the weekend before Halloween then close it right after New Year. I love the regular HM more, but do enjoy the yearly change.
    Good idea!

• Hmmm Disneyland?

Quote Originally Posted by kronos View Post
    ive seen all the holiday pics Sam always shows me always makes me jelous =P but this time im gonna see HMH getting my annual pass soon! YAY

• Hmmm Disneyland?

Quote Originally Posted by pineapplewhipaddict View Post
    Good idea!
    Hey Pineapplewhipaddict i remember you on here lol its been 1 entire year since i posted lol sam got me started again plus since im getting the pass soon maybe ill get to see all you people at the park soon

• I am number 4 of 999

Quote Originally Posted by BassBone View Post
    I am SPECIFICALLY planning a vacation in October to SPECIFICALLY fly from Pennsylvania to California SPECIFICALLY to see Haunted Mansion Holiday! So NO, I do NOT think 2007 should be the year it "takes a year off"! The Subs and HMH are my ONLY priorities for the month of October!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

Quote Originally Posted by ghosty4 View Post
    I am SPECIFICALLY planning a vacation in October to SPECIFICALLY fly from Pennsylvania to California SPECIFICALLY to see Haunted Mansion Holiday! So NO, I do NOT think 2007 should be the year it "takes a year off"! The Subs and HMH are my ONLY priorities for the month of October!
    Haha don't worry, it's not going anywhere this year.

In Sleeping Beauty Castle's Darkest Chamber

Eh. After being on it all the years it has been in operation for the seasons, I can personally say I'm done with it.

It's boring now. If they would tweak it or add something amazing, then sure. But it has been roughly the same for its entire run. I say be done with it or try something different.

Plus, when HMH is going on, it is a lot brighter in the Mansion, revealing a lot more imperfections within the Mansion.

Just my two cents.

• is too darn hot.

Quote Originally Posted by ghosty4 View Post
    Sorry. Didn't mean to offend. And perhaps I've touched on one of the issues with APs people keep talking about. Hmmm... Need to brain on this for a while.
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

• Cowboy Jack

I try and make it down at least twice a year to see the HMH overlay. The fact that the line is soo long when Jack is in the mansion speaks for itself. Sally would be a great addition to the attic scene =)

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

I enjoyed the ride when I rode it a few years back. Plus Disneyland is lucky to get this yearly overlay because it keeps the Haunted Mansion attraction maintained.

i can't wait for this years HMH!!!! although i to wish they would put new things in every year or else it just gets stale. I do agree that they need to put a sally AA in the attic somewhere.

A Sally AA would be great, good idea. Wouldn't too hard, either, because isn't there already an AA figure of Sally in the Tokyo holiday version of the ride (in the Piano Parlor)? I'd also like to see more Lock, Shock, and Barrel. Maybe put them in the Attic Scene as well as the Mirror Room at the end?

-Skip

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast