I'll give a go at this:
Disneyland id better. Yes it is smaller and gets very congested very easily, but:
- It obviously has the best versions of HM and POTC.
-The layout is so much better than the Magic Kingdom because Big Thunder Mountain is in Frontierland and Splash Mountain is in Critter Country.
- In the Magic Kingdom, both of the mountains seem liked they are shoved up into that corner of Frontierland.
-I may seem a little wierd, but I like how DL's Space Mountain t-beams are spaced further apart on the outside of the Mountain. I keep hearing that Disneyland's Space Mountain is better and that sucks for MK because it has the bigger show building, so you the space would have been taken advantage of.
- I like the how the HM is placed on the water at MK.
- But I like the look of DL's HM better because it fits in with NOS so much more.
- NOS is such a better land than Liberty Square.
- What really gives Disneyland the bonus points is Fantasyland. The little European Village is so much more charming and cozing feeling that the MK's ugly carnival look.
- ITASW is much better seeing how it has its own corner of the park and "mall" dedicated to it.
- I seem to like Toontown better than Toontown Fair.
- Plus Disneyland is better looking cosmetically and has the BEST fireworks show out of all!!!!!
-Speaking of fireworks, that reminds of Fantasmic! MK doesn't have a Fantasmic! and the version playing at the Sutdios isn't even as good.