Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Miss Marvel

Re: My 1st Trip Report! 1st Sub for AP Preview of NEMO; Spoiler's are avoidable!

Again, thank you all for your kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post
    This is great so far and I appreciate you keeping it spoiler avoidable.
    Not a problem. You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by MissMary View Post
    Hi there,
    What a Terrific Trip Report!!!
    My family and I were also there for the 9-10am check in at the booth and recognise you from the pics you posted. (Hubby and I wondered how early the people in the front arrived) We were not on the first sub.. it is a little tricky with 2 toddlers in tow. I would have loved to have documented the trip just like you guys. It's a eerie same same feeling because we too tried to check into the Travel Industry Preview Desk.
    Hey! I hope to see some pics of you soon. Maybe I'd recognize you! And I'm glad to hear we're not the only ones that tried to use the SPECIAL line.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidergrrrl View Post
    I had a FANTASTIC time reading! Great first TR!

Isn't she? I MaryAnn and Batman.
    AAAAWWW. I Spidergrrrl and....mmmm...hubby? He needs a nickname!

Quote Originally Posted by Max Fischer View Post
    Great TR, thanks very much!

I have a ? for the group.

Is it me, or is the NEW best job at DLR the job of piloting the Subs? What a pimped out job. My big question, is what, if anything are they doing to pilot the sub. Left and right are out...so is it more of an on/off thing, and babysit the guests?
    I would love to drive the subs. How cool is that. I don't have any clue how they operate. I'd love to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    That was an awesome TR! And thank Batman for allowing the Ducks to win this evening. That was rather cool of him.
    Thanks. He says, in his most serious voice, "Tell him he's welcome."
    "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
    "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

• Minion

Re: My 1st Trip Report! 1st Sub for AP Preview of NEMO; Spoiler's are avoidable!

great tr. Thank you for putting the spoilers in the other thread

• Beep Beep!

Totally awesome TR!
    HDAlien

-----------------------------------------------------
    "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

that was such a delight to read
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

• Beer is good beer.

Thumbs up Re: My 1st Trip Report! 1st Sub for AP Preview of NEMO; Spoiler's are avoidable!

Wonderful first report! Thanks so much for taking the time to share with!
    M A S E C A !

• Circle of Ancients

I loved reading your TR! You and Batman are so cute!

Congrats on your AP win.

• is on the rocks

Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnn in Wndrlnd View Post
    AAAAWWW. I Spidergrrrl and....mmmm...hubby? He needs a nickname!
    Hmm - I'll think about it. He likes to use "dunedain" (LOTR reference) and "fragface" (Halo reference). I'll get back to you.
    She did it!

• Man O Lantern

Quote Originally Posted by MissMary View Post
    Hi there,
    What a Terrific Trip Report!!!
    My family and I were also there for the 9-10am check in at the booth and recognise you from the pics you posted.
    Welcome to MiceChat!!

Great trip report, MaryAnn! That was awesome! I haven't checked the spoiler pictures yet...not sure how I feel about it yet--I'll probably peek later. I usually avoid sub threads like the plague....there have been about 43,485,473 sub threads in the last 18 months here on MiceChat.

This picture bugs me. Not to sound like one of those whiners, but seriously, shouldn't they have cleaned/painted the monorail beams and supports? I'd think the subs would be a HUGE deal to them and that everything would be spic and span. But maybe it's fake schmutz, like barnacles or something?

• Miss Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell View Post
    Welcome to MiceChat!!

Great trip report, MaryAnn! That was awesome! I haven't checked the spoiler pictures yet...not sure how I feel about it yet--I'll probably peek later. I usually avoid sub threads like the plague....there have been about 43,485,473 sub threads in the last 18 months here on MiceChat.

This picture bugs me. Not to sound like one of those whiners, but seriously, shouldn't they have cleaned/painted the monorail beams and supports? I'd think the subs would be a HUGE deal to them and that everything would be spic and span. But maybe it's fake schmutz, like barnacles or something?
    Thank you kindly!

Maybe it is fake schmutz. Or maybe they're going to clean it this weekend? This was just a preview, so perhaps everything will be taken care of by Monday.
    "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

• Dapper Dan-nabe

A little off topic, maybe, but every time I see the title of this post, I think it says "Spoilers are adorable!" I'm not sure why, but it certainly was an adorable photo update.

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnn in Wndrlnd View Post
    My favorite end of day spot. "Batman, could we..." "As long as the line isn't too long." We walked in to find no one in line. YEA!!!!! So I order a white hot chocolate, my favorite, and a snickerdoodle. No one makes Snickerdoodles like Disneyland. In fact, I normally don't eat Snickerdoodles. But I looooove Disneyland's.
    You may not normally eat snickerdoodles but you know how much you love tofu!

Anyway, awesome trip report! Almost like I was there (which I really wish I was). Did they not allow pics from inside the subs? Oh well. Awesome pictures!

• Miss Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    You may not normally eat snickerdoodles but you know how much you love tofu!

Anyway, awesome trip report! Almost like I was there (which I really wish I was). Did they not allow pics from inside the subs? Oh well. Awesome pictures!

Tofu =

They did! You had to follow my link to the official sub thread so I could make this spoiler avoidable. See the end of part 2!

• Off to Neverland

Good job! Keep makin' them reports!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Awesome triop report! Funny thing is...I was right there in the area at the same time! I was at the park alone that morning (as I had posted in another thread) and then I spotted a couple of other MCers at rope drop and followed them over...and lurked in the are for quite some time after that)...sorry that I didn't get to meet any of you.

Glad you had a good time.

--Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• I Miss WDW

Peterhead, Scotland (i.e. Way too far away!)

Grrrrrrreat pics! thanks for sharing!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast