Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Official MC Thread Killer

Woah.. did they really do that rainbow thing and let guests in at midnight for the 30th? Pics, anyone? lol
    BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
    I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

• The one, the only...

Actually what I would like to see is a select group of visitors be allowed to have lunch with Diane Disney. Hopefully, we could do a question and answer time. I would even bring my own cupcakes to that one!
    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

• Banned User

I would disable Fast pass.. and allow anyone to use both lines... Then tell Anaheim We are going to be open from Saturday through Monday for a Grand Party!!!

anyone in the park in the 17th gets their cupcake and mouse ears.. just present ticket.. scan it.. and they get their one.. and everyone gets free VMK codes when they leave the park... for LE stuff.. hehe.. I'm bad..

•   
    • Prefect

Blog Entries
    give everyone through the gates an "i was there" pin.

warning on-coming rant: i'm bitter about the "i was there" pin being a 5000 LE thing & being released at the magical memories event (on the 15th). that should be a gift for everyone that was actually there...or at least be available for everyone who was there to purchase it. i'm all for special events, but having to pay thousands of dollars for the privilege of purchasing merchandise is bunk...IMHO. ok, rant is over now.
    <o>

• Hooterville, USA

Open up Club 33 for free drinks!

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Gumball Rally Godfather

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey's Friend
    What I would do is give more expensive things other than a hat and cupcake. I would also probably let the first 300 people or so that are waiting in line to actually sleep on Main Street USA if they wanted.Then in the morning when those people wake up or as a wake up call send all of the Disney characters in to wake them up. I would have special photo opportuninties with a character and the castle in the back ground. For all of those that couldn't sleep in the park I would give out something that could pass the time. For example a book of cross word puzzles or something like that (themed as Disney or Disneyland).

I would also have a type of celebration before the park opens. I will have big tvs both inside and outside the park then a film will show (the sound) that tells the history of Disneyland. After the film ends the gates will open to the public. The 300 or so guested that slept in the park will be swept to a breakfast ceremony with Disney characters and Disney management before the gates open.

I would also have some rides opening up on the 17th as well, much like they are doing with Space Mountain (opening on July 15th ). But I would have brand new rides. The 300 or so guests will also be able to ride this/these attractions before anyone else.

I know it sounds like I am giving to much to the first 300 or so guests, but I do want to reward for getting there sooo early.

So any way this is what I would do to make the 17th more special.
    The first 300 people in the Park on the 17th will be eating breakfast in New Orleans Square at 6am, and I will be one of them. So... I like your idea!!
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

241 miles from the Happiest Place on Earth
    I would let me and my daughter (ODV93) have dinner at Club 33 and watch Fantasmic, as I have been going since the park opened and NEVER have been to Club 33.
    Namaste

...I'm not old, I'm just older...bonjovi

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by pixie chick
    give everyone through the gates an "i was there" pin.

warning on-coming rant: i'm bitter about the "i was there" pin being a 5000 LE thing & being released at the magical memories event (on the 15th). that should be a gift for everyone that was actually there...or at least be available for everyone who was there to purchase it. i'm all for special events, but having to pay thousands of dollars for the privilege of purchasing merchandise is bunk...IMHO. ok, rant is over now.
    I agree. I was excited about the pin and disappointed when they made it a special event merchandise instead of an actual July 17th park merchandise.
    Cliff
    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

• Gumball Rally Godfather

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyParkFan
    I agree. I was excited about the pin and disappointed when they made it a special event merchandise instead of an actual July 17th park merchandise.
    Don't feel too bad about it. The event attendees only get 1 pin per person. So that means that there will probably be at least 4200 pins available in the patk on the 17th.
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

• CM for 4 years!

Let CMs in if they have a CM ID!!

Of course, I'm just hoping I have a shift so that I can go onto Main Street and just not go backstage again.
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

• off in lala land

I'm going to Sephora!!!
    ...it's been a long time.

I have an idea. And its not all about the consumerism of the Disney Empire, not even what Disneyland fans can GET on the day..... It's to do with getting back to some Disney Magic and The Happiest Place ON Earth.

My idea would be to bring FIFTY young orphans to Disneyland for FREE, and guide them through the park for a day of express admission on all the rides.

And they wouldn't even need to be American.

Think about it: think about what this idea communicates and the far FAR reaching effect it would have on the Disney image all over the world.

Does Disney have a suggestion box?

• For old time sake

Have Roy O. Disney and his family rededicate the park.
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Unlimited FastPasses for ALL Disney Hotel Resort guests (DLH, PPH, DGCH), special photo-op with Mickey Mouse and the decorated Sleeping Beauty Castle in the background (it could be a painted image and not actually out in front of SB castle), golden MickeyEars for everyone, two cupcakes for everyone, a "I Was There" pin for everyone, Disneyland T-shirt for everyone.
    Cliff
    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

• "Remember...just Believe"

Here is what I would have done if it had been me.. they would've needed to start this a long time ago however...
    along the lines of Mr. Lincoln.. make an audio animatronic Walt Disney and have him give his opening day speech!! Good idea, huh?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast