Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 52
  1. #31

    • Mountain Dew User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    3,225
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Nemo Sneak Peak Preview Open Today!6-8

    I went up there yesterday and asked about soft openings... they said not to their knowledge..... but they said if the AP preveiw line is short, you can ask them about it and they said they would let small groups of people on with no ap at all.

    however while I was there there was no short line to speak of.

    so if you ever see a short line before it opens.... you better go up there and ask about it.


  2. #32

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Villa Park, CA
    Posts
    919

    Re: Nemo Sneak Peak Preview Open Today!6-8

    I called Disneyland Guest Relations and asked about the submarines for today. The lady told me that "they were going to be open all day on Friday, barring any unforseen circumstances". She told me they had planned this Friday soft opening for at least a week, but hadn't released it because it wasn't 100% that they would be able to do it today. She stated that Saturday is a Cast Member Preview and that regular guests won't be allowed on, and Sunday is a media event that is also blocked out for regular guests.

    But according to Guest Relations, Finding Nemo is open on Friday, June 8th all day until Disneyland closes at Midnight. So it looks like Friday is the big chance to get a preview of Finding Nemo.

  3. #33

    • Minion
    • Online

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Fullerton, CA
    Posts
    1,004

    Re: Nemo Sneak Peak Preview Open Today!6-8

    I'm at the CM Learning Center behind Space Mountain and I just talked to some Nemo CM's that are working today. This soft opening will continue through Park closing tonight.

    Cast Activities added another Cast Member Preview Day for Saturday because several thousand CM's weren't able to get tickets for the first few days after they sold out of CM Preview Tickets. The Cast Member Preview goes until at least 8:00PM on Saturday, and they might let Guests in after that. But WDI wants to tweak stuff before the media arrives on Sunday, so they probably wont' be able to let any Guests in after the CM Preview ends on Saturday.

    For the rest of today though, it's a completely open free-for-all Soft Opening that is scheduled to go until at least 1:00 o'clock in the morning.

  4. #34

    • The Dude!!!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Posts
    54

    Cool Re: Nemo Sneak Peak Preview Open Today!6-8

    Yeah I got to ride it today it took about 45 mins or so not to bad of a line. I really enjoyed the ride but I do have to say if you can come later in a few months wait it will not be worth a 2 to 3 hour line. Don't get me wrong it is a great ride but I don't think it's worth that long of a wait. Also I am a little overweight and I did notice it being very snug if you get my drift, I rode with my girlfriend and was on the side so it wasn't to bad.

  5. #35

    • The Monkey's Uncle
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    277

    Re: Nemo Sneak Peak Preview Open Today!6-8

    On the spot update!

    As of 825pm they choked the line off to ensure everyone gets on.

  6. #36

    • The Monkey's Uncle
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    277

    Re: Nemo Sneak Peak Preview Open Today!6-8

    On the spot update!

    835pm
    Line choked off to ensure all queued folks get on.

  7. #37

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    15 minutes from Disneyland
    Posts
    130

    Re: Nemo Sneak Peak Preview Open Today!6-8

    I went today in hopes of it being open, and I was in luck!! I was so excited to see it open. It was only an hour wait, which surprisingly went by fast.

    I enjoyed the ride, it was very cute! However, some of the effects (including the angler fish) weren't working.
    Everybody’s got a laughing place. Trouble is, most folks won’t take the time to go look for it. And where it is for one, it mightn’t be for another. ~ Splash Mountain


  8. #38

    • Closed Account
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,217

    Re: Nemo Sneak Peak Preview Open Today!6-8

    Any chance of them doing this again tomorrow? May stop by in the morning.

  9. #39

    • MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Disneyland, U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,138

    Re: Nemo Sneak Peak Preview Open Today!6-8

    Quote Originally Posted by TP2000 View Post
    I called Disneyland Guest Relations and asked about the submarines for today. The lady told me that "they were going to be open all day on Friday, barring any unforseen circumstances". She told me they had planned this Friday soft opening for at least a week, but hadn't released it because it wasn't 100% that they would be able to do it today. She stated that Saturday is a Cast Member Preview and that regular guests won't be allowed on, and Sunday is a media event that is also blocked out for regular guests.

    But according to Guest Relations, Finding Nemo is open on Friday, June 8th all day until Disneyland closes at Midnight. So it looks like Friday is the big chance to get a preview of Finding Nemo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Westsider View Post
    I'm at the CM Learning Center behind Space Mountain and I just talked to some Nemo CM's that are working today. This soft opening will continue through Park closing tonight.

    Cast Activities added another Cast Member Preview Day for Saturday because several thousand CM's weren't able to get tickets for the first few days after they sold out of CM Preview Tickets. The Cast Member Preview goes until at least 8:00PM on Saturday, and they might let Guests in after that. But WDI wants to tweak stuff before the media arrives on Sunday, so they probably wont' be able to let any Guests in after the CM Preview ends on Saturday.

    For the rest of today though, it's a completely open free-for-all Soft Opening that is scheduled to go until at least 1:00 o'clock in the morning.

    Just got back from the park. Nemo closed around 8:30, all special preview signs were taken down, and CMs were stationed at the queue entrance, telling guests the ride was closed and would open June 11.

    We were gonna ride when we got there around 6 tonight, but decided to wait until it got dark, as we hadn't been on at night yet. Unfortunately we missed out on riding altogether.

    Oh well, maybe some other time.

    Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

    | | |

  10. #40

    • AKA: Indyiluvu
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Huntington Beach
    Posts
    981

    Re: Nemo Sneak Peak Preview Open Today!6-8

    i went with my friends tonight and I saw the line and thought it was the AP Preview and I wanted to go ask a cm if there was AP standby line but my friends were hungry and we missed out.

    But on the plus side I do have a CM preview ticket for tomorrow night!! By the way what is this silver pass I keep hearing about?

  11. #41

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    247

    Re: Nemo Sneak Peak Preview Open Today!6-8

    To those who were wondering why we simply were saying no when asked about soft openings is because up until a few days ago that's what the answer was. No. But, since it was able to happen and it fit into the schedule they went ahead with it.

    It was a lot of fun having a crowd and we actually did very well with 7 subs capacity wise we were right where we should be which is awesome. I'm glad you all enjoyed it!

  12. #42

    • We wants the Redhead
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Central, CA
    Posts
    508

    Re: Nemo Sneak Peak Preview Open Today!6-8

    We got to go on yesterday also, and it was so darn fun!! I am happy, the kids are happy, and now we can wait until the crowds die down to go on again....
    Janet
    John 3:16

  13. #43

    • Pilot EdForceOne
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    15,642

    Re: Nemo Sneak Peak Preview Open Today!6-8

    Quote Originally Posted by NemoRanger View Post
    To those who were wondering why we simply were saying no when asked about soft openings is because up until a few days ago that's what the answer was. No. But, since it was able to happen and it fit into the schedule they went ahead with it.

    It was a lot of fun having a crowd and we actually did very well with 7 subs capacity wise we were right where we should be which is awesome. I'm glad you all enjoyed it!
    Have they actually been able to maintain the attraction at full capacity yet? What about the reports of so many effects (including the obvious waterfalls) being off or not working?

  14. #44

    •   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • PEZZ in the Fez
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Pandemonium Fortress
    Posts
    31,544

    Re: Nemo Sneak Peak Preview Open Today!6-8

    I just "happened" to be there with the PEZlings last night and got to go on it! It was only about an hour wait.

    We got all the way to the loading area for the next sub and they both pulled the "I have to go to the bathroom!" routine. We asked a few friendly skippers if we could duck out and come back and they were very understanding and helpful. Plus I'm sure they didn't want any unexpected "christening" of the newly refurbished Subs...

    The kids loved it and here is a pic:
    How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?

  15. #45

    • Closed Account
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,217

    Re: Nemo Sneak Peak Preview Open Today!6-8

    Anyone know if this is happening today too?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. YAY! CMs get a sneak peak at the Boardwalk Games!
    By Scurvy Pirate in forum Break Room
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 04:07 PM
  2. A Sneak Peak At Disney's 'Bolt'
    By tjcjr in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 06:01 PM
  3. POTC III -Sneak Peak
    By MellyMouse in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 08:50 PM
  4. Sneak Peak of Nemo on WDW Christmas parade!
    By yoyoflamingo in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 01:18 AM
  5. Sneak Peak of new parade
    By dramaqueen in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 03-31-2005, 11:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •